* Virtual Dedicated Servers @ $39/mo. FREE + SETUP: cPanel»Virtuozz»FFMpeg»PHP4+PHP5» !

Hello

Providing Hosting Solutions since 2003, HostV has been bringing Professional, Affordable and Quality managed hosting solutions to users all around the globe. Here at HostV, we offer everything larger companies do & even more, but for only a fraction of the cost.

HostV.com brings you our limited time "TOTAL CONTROL" Virtual Dedicated Server Packages

Exclusive Offer, enter coupon code: 50PROMO and get 50% off for your first payment whether first year or first month. Coupon works for virtual and dedicated servers! Coupon expires on 1/31/08 !

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    VZ1

» Guaranteed RAM: 256MB
    » Burstable RAM: 1024MB
    » Storage: 25000mb
    » Bandwidth: 500gb
    » Pre-Setup Free cPanel+WHM • Fantastico • (Install Scripts Intantly and Build your site in few steps!)
    » Use Virtuozzo Power Panel to manage, reboot and monitor your Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS)
    » 30 DAY MONEY BACK + 99.9% Uptime Guarantee + 24/7 Support (Live Chat/Helpdesk/Forums)
    » Pro-Active Monitoring & Management + All Security & Features Pre-Configured & Setup all Free
    » PHP 4+5 • MySQL4 • FFMPEG • Ioncube & Zend Optimizer • CGI • GD2 • PERL • ASP • ImageMagic • SSI • Frontpage • ASP • Subversion & More!
    Read More | Order Now

All for just: $39.99 /mo. & Free Setup!
    Fast Account Activation!

VZ2

» Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
    » Burstable RAM: 2048MB
    » Storage: 50000mb
    » Bandwidth: 1000gb
    » Pre-Setup Free cPanel+WHM • Fantastico • (Install Scripts Intantly and Build your site in few steps!)
    » Use Virtuozzo Power Panel to manage, reboot and monitor your Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS)
    » 30 DAY MONEY BACK + 99.9% Uptime Guarantee + 24/7 Support (Live Chat/Helpdesk/Forums)
    » Pro-Active Monitoring & Management + All Security & Features Pre-Configured & Setup all Free
    » PHP 4+5 • MySQL4 • FFMPEG • Ioncube & Zend Optimizer • CGI • GD2 • PERL • ASP • ImageMagic • SSI • Frontpage • ASP • Subversion & More!
    Read More | Order Now

All for just: $69.99 /mo. & Free Setup!
    Fast Account Activation!

VZ3

» Guaranteed RAM: 1024MB
    » Burstable RAM: 4096MB
    » Storage: 100000mb
    » Bandwidth: 2000gb
    Read More | Order Now

All for just: $119.99 /mo. & Free Setup!
    Fast Account Activation!

» cPanel Demo
    http://demo.hostv.com

» Speed Test
    http://www.hostv.com/speedtest/

» PHPInfo (PHP 4.4.7 & 5.2.3 + SafeMode Off, Zend Optimizer & IonCube Enabled & FFMPEG-PHP Enabled)
    http://69.72.132.53/phpinfo.php

» Ping / Traceroute

Are you Interested? Then please visit www.HostV.com

If you have any questions please email Sales@HostV.com

You can also contact us via Live Chat 24/7

As well as visiting our forums at http://forums.hostv.com and post any of your questions there.
    View genuine testimonials at our forums & website
    http://forums.hostv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 + http://hostv.com/testimonials.shtml

Thank you and have a Great Day!

HostV.com
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks • All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates • 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Do you have two companies now?

Great design,
    i'll hope ur service make great work
    HostV was launched in 2007 as a new division of Cirtex which was founded in early 2003. The staff behind HostV have been in the hosting industry for over 4 years. By combining their experience and knowledge they have in the hosting industry over the past years, HostV is now a leading provider in virtual dedicated servers and dedicated hosting solutions.

I have some questions.

1) Do you allow proxies?
    2) How fast do you reply to support tickets and emails? Do I need managed for this? I do not understand if I need managed or not.
    3) If I want to upgrade, do I still get the same promotional offer?
    4) Can you migrate my websites from my previous hosting provider?
    5) What are the port speeds on the vps? Is it shared?
    6) How many people share the vps server?

When can I expect a response?

Quote Originally Posted by lindab2 View Post
    Do you have two companies now?
    HostV will be our virtual dedicated and dedicated server division of cirtex corp.
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks • All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams

Quote Originally Posted by kotrt99 View Post
    I have some questions.

1) Do you allow proxies?
    2) How fast do you reply to support tickets and emails? Do I need managed for this? I do not understand if I need managed or not.
    3) If I want to upgrade, do I still get the same promotional offer?
    4) Can you migrate my websites from my previous hosting provider?
    5) What are the port speeds on the vps? Is it shared?
    6) How many people share the vps server?
    Hi

Sorry for the delay in response, haven't checked back on WHT earlier.

1) Yes this is allowed with our virtual and dedicated server services as long as you comply with our terms of service.
    2) We have proactive monitoring and we are here for you if you have issues, just contact support. Such as install some customized services and you need some help, installing ventrilo etc..
    3) Yes
    4) Yes we will be here to help you, but if there are many many accounts or large data chunks you may be better off just running WHM Transfer yourself and leave it on once we setup your server.
    5) Virtual Servers are shared of course on 100mbit ports
    6) That depends on the VPS Node and also depending on the users on node, if we have 10x VZ3 users then we only place total 10 vps on 1 node, or if only VZ1 Users we may haev 20 on 1 node, and to balance things. We won't oversell

Hello do you give any special discount if your cancelling your previous vps to join yours?

and also do your help with site transfer?

thank you

I am currently shopping for a new VPS and I'll have to say the 50% promotion is very attractive.

However, I have a little doubt about the below sentence before deciding to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    6) That depends on the VPS Node and also depending on the users on node, if we have 10x VZ3 users then we only place total 10 vps on 1 node, or if only VZ1 Users we may haev 20 on 1 node, and to balance things. We won't oversell
    Since HostV is not overselling, by having 10 users on VZ3, do you mean VZ3 have at least 10Gig RAM installed on each VZ3 server?

Hope you can clear my doubt.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gzola View Post
    I am currently shopping for a new VPS and I'll have to say the 50% promotion is very attractive.

However, I have a little doubt about the below sentence before deciding to purchase.

Since HostV is not overselling, by having 10 users on VZ3, do you mean VZ3 have at least 10Gig RAM installed on each VZ3 server?

Hope you can clear my doubt.
    Thanks.
    Hi

What i meant was we do the allocation based on space available on each node and will not oversell.

Quote Originally Posted by new new View Post
    Hello do you give any special discount if your cancelling your previous vps to join yours?

and also do your help with site transfer?

thank you
    Hi

There is already the 50% Promo code, we can help with transfer but it should be fairly simple via WHM->Transfer Account and very very automated