Free Windows Reseller Account

Hello everyone,
    Great offering here 1 free windows 2000 reseller account that will be free forever (unless you want to upgrade)!
    Unlimted Domains
    Unlimted POP3 Email
    1GB of space
    10GB datatranfer
    Price: Free

Basicly you will be testing out our server, making sure that everything works right and the most common ASP componants are installed.
    We have only 1 free Windows 2000 reseller account to give away however you can purchase one if you miss out on the freebie for US$15.95/month.

Any questions or want to sign up please email windows.tech@spiritconnect.com.au

Times up your too late
    Maybe we'll do something again in the furture.

aww man missed it, darn tooten. do it again come on i have never been on a windows and want to try out the windows experience. haha

Thank you!

Hello SpiritAu,

Thanks for the free accout!
    I'm seting my free account right now and is will be up and run when DNS is update.

One again,

Thank you!

(^..^)

Re: Thank you!

Originally posted by cocu
    Hello SpiritAu,

Thanks for the free accout!
    I'm seting my free account right now and is will be up and run when DNS is update.

One again,

Thank you!

(^..^)
    No worries, let us know if you have any problems.

Originally posted by simplythi
    aww man missed it, darn tooten. do it again come on i have never been on a windows and want to try out the windows experience. haha
    We may do another promo in the furture, I was really after people that had ASP and .NET web sites to test things on our server. Windows is a new platform for me and I have been playing around with it for about a month or so. Now the OS is restore we are readdy for hosting accounts.

I've always wanted to install those ASP scripts to learn, but never had the chance, my world revolves around Linux, if you ever do another promo PLEASE let me know!

Originally posted by simplythi
    I've always wanted to install those ASP scripts to learn, but never had the chance, my world revolves around Linux, if you ever do another promo PLEASE let me know!
    You may be able to contact cocu see if they'll set you up a small account.

very good hosting

I PM'd him, hopefully he will be generous and respond with something nice.

simplythi

You asked me for a free account while you are offering someone else free account!

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...hreadid=136553

he want to learn asp.

yes i have UNIX at my disposable, I want to learn ASP which requires a windows server, that is why I asked you.