New Squirrelmail Skin by Razorskins.com

We have just launched the latest version of our Squirrelmail Skin 1.4.5, Fully brandable with your logo and company info.

For more skin details and to view this skin you can do so by Clicking Here

Special to all web hosting talk users Use discount code wht and receive $5 dollars off your order.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Thanks...
    GOT SKINS? Skins and more...
    http://www.razorskins.com
    Click here to visit

Nice looking skin!
    Michael Neubauer

AlteredSanity - Reliable Linux Hosting

Hey thats a very nice looking skin. Good offer!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Domain Names
    Custom Web Development • Mobile Application Development • SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

4. Yeah, it is very nice design!

Good work!

Thank you or your feedback it’s appreciated.

We are also looking for other items to skin; please feel free to send suggestions for new skins for other products as well.

Best of luck in all that you do.
    Click here to visit

Hi webmotion,

I noticed you stole our www.nutsmail.com skin code and icons.

Your website slogan is and I quote "Don't settle for imitations buy razorskins" You're not only imitating our work but using our copyrighted graphics as well. Did you also steal the rest of those things your selling on your website from other people?

and..

"We apologize for the low quality images on the screen shots but it helps cut down on those who wish to pirate our developments. "

Now why would you need to do that?? Maybe because you are stole someone else’s icons, work, and are now claiming it as yours??

The license you bought from us which I have right in front of me does not allow you to sell our work or graphics.

If you want to go through the trouble of making skins for squirrelmail don't be lazy, do it the right way without stealing someone else’s code and graphics.

Daniel Miller
    for www.NutsMail.com

Originally posted by bitzNbytes
    Hi webmotion,

I noticed you stole our www.nutsmail.com skin code and icons.

Your website slogan is and I quote "Don't settle for imitations buy razorskins" You're not only imitating our work but using our copyrighted graphics as well. Did you also steal the rest of those things your selling on your website from other people?

and..

"We apologize for the low quality images on the screen shots but it helps cut down on those who wish to pirate our developments. "

Now why would you need to do that?? Maybe because you are stole someone else’s icons, work, and are now claiming it as yours??

The license you bought from us which I have right in front of me does not allow you to sell our work or graphics.

If you want to go through the trouble of making skins for squirrelmail don't be lazy, do it the right way without stealing someone else’s code and graphics.

Daniel Miller

I do not have record of an order placed from us from your company. None of our staff does either. Although we have been through this type of issue before with Vox themes, it usually results from our positive feedback and fear of competition.

I certainly do not want to participate in any flaming war. None of us here do.

After looking at your site I do not think our design looks anything like yours. We re-scripted most of the code to get the frameset we have and it’s the latest version, 1.4.5 not 1.4.4, the only thing that I can see that is similar is some of the icons. Which we have over 5000 different images we work from on a daily basis, some were free and others we purchased in bulk. (e.g. http://www.wincustomize.com)

We have had many of our products re-produced and have other companies selling our actual products but, we continue as a team moving forward no matter what. Be careful of how you slander those who are not liable. It’s not the best business practice. We will not reply again in regards to this issue. All of our developments do receive an actual copyright before publishing to the public

Regards,

James
    Razorskins Support
    skins@razorskins.com
    Click here to visit

Don't play dumb, this has nothing to do with feedback or fear of competition, it has to do with you taking our work and icons and selling them without prior permission. I know for a fact you DID NOT get those icons from some bulk purchase because I made them myself and I have the creation files to prove it.

With 5000 icons to choose from now why did you not bother to use them? Maybe because is easier to take the whole package you bought from us and make a couple minor changes without bothering to do the work yourself.

And if you have a hard time seeing what exactly you copied I can spell it out for you with the few screen captures from your website.

Some razor-sharp copying

Now maybe this will help you put a little imitative into your project and not just take someone else's hard work and sell it. Then you don't have to hide under "bad screen captures in case someone sees I copied the whole thing" anymore.

In all fairness and to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not intentionally make a near identical copy I hope you will now realize you have indeed used a copy of our product and will change your design, layout and icons.

Quote Originally Posted by webmotions

We will not reply again in regards to this issue
    In such cases such disguise means everything. Learned all this stuff from politics
    Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !