Thread: OVH/Kimsufi

OVH/Kimsufi

What locations do OVH and Kimsufi offer? I messaged them but have not yet seen a reply. As well can you list some resellers of them if they do not sell dedicated servers to people in the us.

thanks,

As far as I know they only have servers in France.
    www.qirus.eu - Dedicated & virtual servers - Colocation

Month-to-month contract - No setup fees - High quality servers and network

Quote Originally Posted by mattb6689 View Post
    What locations do OVH and Kimsufi offer? I messaged them but have not yet seen a reply. As well can you list some resellers of them if they do not sell dedicated servers to people in the us.

thanks,
    They only have French datacenters (Roubaix & Paris) and you can order them from the US. You simply go to ovh.ie/kimsufi.ie and choose US/Canada as your location as far as I'm aware.

Its a bit offtopic sorry, but is it possible to order a kimsufi server with 1Gbps connection? Its not like I would use more than 15TB bw/mo, but at peak times I need a bit more than 100mbps.

I believe 16g and up have 1Gbps connection by default. That's what it says on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by wizards View Post
    Its a bit offtopic sorry, but is it possible to order a kimsufi server with 1Gbps connection? Its not like I would use more than 15TB bw/mo, but at peak times I need a bit more than 100mbps.
    No. They used to allow it but not anymore.

As i understand/tested its 100mbps external, 1000mbps internal ovh trafic. hence 1Gbps port.