What to put in Welcome e-mail and Skeleton Directory (for placeholder page)?

I need to polish up my hosting services for friends and family and their friends and family as my friend want's his site setup by Saturday with this info (as a hobby only) and need some examples and advice on what to put in the placeholder page as well as the welcome e-mail. Examples would be the best as a pictures worth a thousand words (I am not wanting to get into the web hosting business, just want to cover my server rental hosts, utilize my server and pay my Internet and phone bill so don't worry I am not trying to take your customers, (unless they are my close friends )). here is what I have so far for the placeholder page. www.harrisonmedia.com/test.php

Thanks all.

Anyone? I am pulling hair trying to write this thing.

Thanks

For the placeholder page: Just a quick note saying its been set up. What we do is have our logo and a quick message saying the account has been set up but not yet been customised. It doesn't need to be complicated at all, you could even use the default ones.

For the email: Logon details for control panel, FTP, nameservers/domain settings and email details. If its your friends and family and not commercial then it doesn't need to be amazingly slick and professional, it just needs to tell them the things they need to know to use the webhosting.

One friend wants it slick, as on a case by case basis I will host friends and family of friends and family. Here is the e-mail I am working (Stationary for Mail.app) https://www.safe-house.ca/Hosting.html