Thread: Help!

I am trying to start my own Hosting outfit using this Alabanza deal, I know they say $400/month for one year, anybody knows any more expenses I may have to foot to make the operation work smoothley. Any and all help is greatly appreciated

CC Processing fees, ummm, staff for support, the usual business stuff (office expenses, lawyer fees, licenses, etc.)

Thanks Chicken for the help, but would it be concievable to start out as a one man project, kind of like a garage thing, see I am currently working as a PC and Network Tech, self employed and I wanted to try out this new venture without putting too much money initially, Am I dreaming here or there is potential for one man to do it alone?

mhuka,

I sent you an e-mail with some more information.

Deb covered the expenses part more thoroughly than I did, in another thread by the way. ANd yes, you could do this as a one man show. I couldn't even estimate the percentage of hosting companies that actually *are* one man shows. I'd be willing to bet it is a rather high number (especially if you include resellers, etc..). When you get too busy, you can hire (or trade services) for more support staff. With Alabanza, and their billing system, this is probably the first area you'll be short.