Dedicated Servers in Sweden, Norway, Denmark

I posted a similar post a few weeks back looking for a company that has Dedicated Servers in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, or Finland. I am attempting to provide this information to a client who is planning a project. I received some feedback on the original post, but I was only able to find one company that has an English website, EasySpeedy. I have done a lot of searching on WHT, but I have not come up with much. If anyone has any other experience or suggestions on Dedicated Servers in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, or Finland,,,,that could work with people who only speak English,,,, the help would be greatly appreciated.

I have also searched Google a bit and haven’t found much promising either. Any assistance is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Brent
    Brent

Try contact www.webcows.se, www.dcs.net, www.port80.se or www.prq.se everyone is in Sweden and have dedicated servers and colo.
    Best regards,
    Mike Sundberg
    www.Hs-Host.com

There are lots of hosting companies in Denmark. What kind of hosting? Budget? Enterprise? Managed? Unmanaged? Windows? Linux?

We looking for Dedicated, unmanaged, Linux servers. We need a company that can speak English and preferably has an English version of their website.
    Thanks,
    Brent

Hi Bloodbeard,

All DC in Sweden can English if you mail them but almost none have a English site sorry but I can help you out if you need it because I'm from Sweden.
    Last edited by hs-server; 05-10-2005 at 11:22 AM.
    Best regards,
    Mike Sundberg
    www.Hs-Host.com

I asked around, and was recommended EasySpeedy too.

EasySpeedy is not that good what I know and they give very low bandwidth limit "50 gb / month" whit webcows you will get "600 gb / month"
    Best regards,
    Mike Sundberg
    www.Hs-Host.com

I have searched high and low so far and only found EasySpeedy as a recommended Dedicated Server host. And I havent found anyone else in that area with an English website that offered Dedicated servers. Thanks for the feed back.
    Brent

Contact www.enavn.dk they are Danish... Their prices might be more than what you want to pay, but they are very good!

Also, they have a English version www.dotserv.co.uk - this site might have a few bugs, but you can get the idea!

I forgot to say that they are SunCobalt® Blue partner!

http://www.dotserv.co.uk/cgi-bin/index.cgi?vis=server check this page for their dedicated and virtual servers.