* Looking for a Quality Reseller Host with Reasonable Pricing!

Am looking for reseller account with a reputable company with good uptime and support. I've search the request forum but didn't have much luck.

Here're my requirements:

99.9% Uptime with Money Back (W/SLA)
    15 to 30-Day Money Back (if available)
    Price-Freeze
    no setup fee
    Unlimited domains with (overselling allowed)
    Unlimited Sub, Addon & Parked Domains
    Own IP's
    cPanel/WHM
    Website Builder (SiteStudio - Unlimited)
    SSH/Telnet Access/FTP Access (if available)
    Fantastico/Xcontroller 47 FREE PHP Scripts
    CGI-Center
    Unlimited MySQL
    JSP/Servlets/Tomcat (if available)
    Dual Xeon servers +
    Linux
    Daily, Weekly & Monthly Backup
    10-45 Minutes Response Time?
    Massager tech support (if available)

First account should be around 20-50Gb & 2-5Gb space (No specific pricing).

I'll first signup for a smaller account & after few months if am satisfied with the services I'll probably upgrade to a larger package

This package should be around 300-600Gb transfer (or more) 20-40 disk space.

Price should be around $75 -150

I already have a 400Gb account with my current web host with my own privet name servers. Is it possible to have a second account with an other hosting company with the same nameservers?

Thanks in advance!

In addition to WHT, you may want to try posting that request at http://www.hostvoice.com you'll get a few responses from there.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Re: Looking for a Quality Reseller Host with Reasonable Pricing!

Remember NO HOST can guarentee uptime, if you check the T.O.S it will problay say something along the lines of "Datacenter faults do not count" and besides servers can break unexpectidely what you need is a to see some uptime stats of the host you decide to go with!

Re: Re: Looking for a Quality Reseller Host with Reasonable Pricing!

Originally posted by Naz.A
    Remember NO HOST can guarentee uptime, if you check the T.O.S it will problay say something along the lines of "Datacenter faults do not count" and besides servers can break unexpectidely what you need is a to see some uptime stats of the host you decide to go with!
    That's why I need them to back it up with SLA

bliksemhosting and site5 have 99.9% uptime guarantee, check them and see if you like their features.
    ACcomunica

Site5 doesn't offer cpanel

I think they do

'From their site'

CPanel/WHM w/ Instant Setup yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Originally posted by PTH
    I think they do

'From their site'

CPanel/WHM w/ Instant Setup yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    ohh yes! now how did I miss that...site5 seems to be good, does anyone have any personal experience with site5 & IncognitoNetworks?

I'm a happy site5 customer. It's too soon to make a complete review (signed up 2 weeks ago). I get replies from their support in less than 15 minutes most of the times and my server uptime will probably be around 99.9% this month. They have great features like secure cPanel and WHM, SSH Telnet and RVSkin.
    They were very helpful transferring my accounts from cPanel and I have no complaints. I really hope I can stay with them for a long time.
    ACcomunica

Thanks for the help so far! I got sold to IncognitoNetworks, their MSN support seems to be friendly & help me resolving the DNS problems that I was having. If everything goes well I'll come back here & review them within the next 2-3 months.

Originally posted by ACcomunica
    I'm a happy site5 customer. It's too soon to make a complete review (signed up 2 weeks ago). I get replies from their support in less than 15 minutes most of the times and my server uptime will probably be around 99.9% this month. They have great features like secure cPanel and WHM, SSH Telnet and RVSkin.
    They were very helpful transferring my accounts from cPanel and I have no complaints. I really hope I can stay with them for a long time.
    site5 seems be real good & looks very professional. May be I'd give them a try some time later...

ahhh yes ive heard some promising things about site5 there certainly worth a try.

I've been using site5.com for a few weeks now and its has been great. Uptime (network access etc) have been over 99.98%. Server has been up for over a month.

Worth a try and also they do have a 30 days money back guarantee.

Originally posted by rois
    I've been using site5.com for a few weeks now and its has been great. Uptime (network access etc) have been over 99.98%. Server has been up for over a month.

Worth a try and also they do have a 30 days money back guarantee.
    Is their bandwidth limit for up & down both? I mean if you get 100Gb you only 50 up & 50 for download? If this is true that really sad

As far as I know, its overall. So if you were given 100gb then it can be 70gb up 30gb down or vice versa.

Originally posted by ACcomunica
    bliksemhosting and site5 have 99.9% uptime guarantee, check them and see if you like their features.
    I dont get it, a little OT here. Who actually is suppose to be keeping the stats? And with whose stats can we go to the provider and tell them they didnt do good uptime this month, we want some rebate.....

I mean dont someone have to keep an eye on them , an authorised monitor that will be the basis for such uptime guarantee?

Joshua

You can use companies like siteuptime.com or alertra.com to monitor your sites. They will give you a monthly report of your site uptime.

That's true, but then we will have to come out for the cost of that service. And rebate probably is not as much as site uptime or alertra's monthly subscription fees.

Joshua

It may not be as much but I guess thats the only way unless you can write up a script then place the script on a different server and monitor it that way.