need good flash designer

Hello,
    I need a good fash designer to do a job for me that needs to be done in 2 or 3 days.
    I haven't got time to do it and if i pick someone from here i have another job and maybe a few more for you to do.
    I need a flash site ,not a site with flash header or hosting site,this will be for a band.It should have been done a month ago ,i have all the info except for a video that will need to be added later.It hasn't got much content so it needs to be flashy
    If interested please pm me some of your work and your prices
    Only good flash designers need apply
    Thanks
    Regards,
    CTN

i can do it, make the site within a day. pretty easy layout and ease of use.

the whole site will be in flash though. if thats ok with you. pm me if your interested

Hello,

I represent PristineWEB Design, we're capable of creating flash creations in as little as two hours. I would like to speak to you privately if possible to give you information on some of our promotional offers available to you. If you're interested you may email me at justin@pristineweb.com and message me via Aol Instant Messenger at PWEBJustin. We're somewhat new to the boards here at webhostingtalk and our site is being remodeled so unfortunetly our portfolio is offline, however we have designers who have arrived from EYE4U ActiveMEDIA, and CEONEX Design. Please get in contact with me.

Thanks

I can take care of all your flash needs. Send me an email at chrisb@tiger-internet.com for rates or you can call me 9-5pm Monday - Friday at 1-877-734-1140.

Thanks, Chris

Greetings,

We are a team of software devolopers and designers From India. We have experience in developing ecommerce enabled database driven Internet applications using Macromedia Coldfusion MX and a Designing team which has shown excellent design skills using Flash/Photoshop/CorelDraw.
    Please have a look at Http://www.*********.com to get First hand information on what we can do.
    I really hope you will get back to us after having a look at our portfolio.

Please dont hesitate to shoot some questions which can be followed by discussion over messenger chat.
    we will be online most of the day on :
    1) *********@yahoo.com
    2) prajeshkumar2002@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
    Rajesh .P
    http://www.*********.com
    info@*********.com

this job has been filled.But i will keep everyone who pm'ed me contact info for future projects.You all had good designs.And thanks for your speedy response
    Regards
    CTN