Smile Help Me Out: Managed RackShack Server Available

I was in the middle of setting up a machine for a customer when they bailed on me. This leaves me with an extra rackshack server that I don't need. So... I offer you the following deal.

For the price of $150/month (no setup) you will receive a semi-managed dedicated server with stats as follows:

HP Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz
    512 MB Ram
    80 GB HD
    400 GB Monthly Transfer
    Ensim Webpliance 3.1.1

This is the exact same server found at http://www.rackshack.net/english/hpp420.asp whose rackshack price is $129/month with $19 setup.

What do you get for the extra $20 a month you ask? First you get a completley 'hardened' setup, ready to go server. Bastille, chkrootkit, psad (port scan alert daemon), sim (service integrity monitor, a script with periodically checks to see if services {httpd, mysqld, ensim, etc...} are up - if they are found to be down sim will e-mail you and restart the process), mrtg, HotSaNIC, and bandwidth bar are all installed. PHP was custom recompiled a couple of days ago to include mcrypt, and Zend Optimizer has also been installed so it's ready to go for all of you modernbill or phpmanager users.

You'll also get a semi-managed server. Daily outputs of logwatch, chkrookit, bastille, sim, etc... results will be e-mailed to both you and us. We will watch over these and take action if anything seems out of place. You'll also get 30 minutes of system administration work a month to do things like install perl modules, recompile php to include something that isn't already included, or trouble shoot system problems. 24/7 Support will also be included. My partner and I keep opposite sleeping schedules so one of us is always around to be attentive to support needs, reboots, etc. Emergency contact information will be provided (I carry a cell phone and pager at all times, he does the same.)

Payment is via check (must allow time for check to clear) credit card (2checkout) or paypal. To get ahold of me check my contact info in my profile. If you'd like to discuss something over the phone, pm me and provide me with a phone number, or I can give you mine if you'd like. I'm a serious System Administrator with 4 years of actual brick-and -mortar realworld experience. I've done work for some people on wht before and with their prior approval would be willing to provide their contact information.

Thanks

neil

take paypal

if so ill take it you can email me if so

has this server been taken ?

E-mailed cyber thug this morning with my paypal information but haven't heard anything back yet. I suppose the only fair way to do is whoever makes payment first. I'll e-mail you (midwestserv) with my pyapal info.
    neil MCITP, VCP

This offer is still available - my paypal id is 'neil@sly.'us' if you'd like to pay that way.

-neil
    neil MCITP, VCP