Bad Merchant - Exquisite Bag

Warning to Customers - Do not buy from the following websites.
    Warning to Processors - I would not sign up anyone with the following websites.

www.couturebaghags.com
    www.exquisitebag.com
    www.replicatickers.com

You will not get the products and you will see an extremely high charge back rate. There are many other replica sites you can find where you will experience much better service/products.

Hi, if you dont like them so much, how come you gave them each a link?

That is an excellent point
    www.paymerica.com - Paymerica provides payment solutions for internet and retail accounts for every merchant, including high risk and all international merchants. Paymerica also offers many different re-seller programs that are custom tailored to suit you and your clients.

When you type www.something.com it automatically creates a link.

Take a chance with them if you like, we had horrible experience. The post was simply a warning; other processors can easily lose money like we did. Plus the customer service calls... Good Luck
    Instabill.com offers merchant accounts to setup & run an online business with real-time credit card processing.

Is'nt Instabill Jason at ECS?

Jason Fields appears to be the owner of Instabill, every comment you find on Google has his name attached to it.
    www.paymerica.com - Paymerica provides payment solutions for internet and retail accounts for every merchant, including high risk and all international merchants. Paymerica also offers many different re-seller programs that are custom tailored to suit you and your clients.

I see now a days too many bad sellers and off course than the merchant do not pay them and they cry all over its not always merchant there are 90% bad sellers as well.

most of the merchants ask for the tracking ids so they can watch if the products really getting shipped or not, its a good way I think so far its proven.
    ++ High Risk Merchant Account Services, Industry Consultant
    for advice send me a private message.

Angry Exquisite Bag not so exquisite

I agree that at least the one merchant, Exquisite Bag, should be avoided at all costs. I ordered a bag that arrived with the box torn open on 3 corners. Surprisingly the contents was undamaged, but the bag was completely wrong. It was supposed to be a black lambskin bag with snakeskin trim. Instead, the body of the bag was burgundy, the handles were black, and the trim was beige. Naturally I contacted the company and returned immediately but I had to pay the return shipping cost of $40.75!!! They never offered to send me a correct bag and refused to refund my shipping even though it was because of THEIR mistake that I had to return the bag. I wrote MANY letters and even disputed with my credit card company, but since the shipping was through the post office, they couldn't get it returned to me (USPS didn't do anything wrong). RUN from this merchant, and if anyone knows how to really get the message out against them, please let me know. I'm sure more than one person has had the same experience as I, but many times, people don't want to be bothered to do the return, so they end up keeping the horrible product. $175.00 was too much for ME to loose, but it was really upsetting to pay $40.75 for nothing!

L

It's funny to be hearing about scams from Instabill. The amount we lost to them is not so funny.
    IntegralPay | accept credit cards and other payment methods
    US, EU & offshore incorporations and bank accounts

How can Instabill process credit card transactions for Replica business models as these business models are officially not allowed by Visa/MasterCard?

Prohibited business models are Replica and Brand name Knock off Products.

shady business practice... if visa & mastercard finds out they get fined/shutdown..
    AIM: GCORPZ INC

Thanks Risk Dpt and Lilmark for the review on exquisitebag. I was in the process of buying a replica bag and I searched for reviews and, now I'm not going to buy from them after reading your reviews. The last thing I need is the hassle of having to return stuff you didn't order.

One question I know you got the wrong bag--but---was the quality of the purse decent at least??? Just curious.

Thanks