Need Linux ADMIN

I want to hire a Linux Admin who can fix my memory problems on my server. There are only 5 sites on this server and memory always going down.. sites are very slow.. Server needs some optimizations..

Please let me know if you can do it.

kotuadam,

I would suggest talking to Steve from www.Rack911.com (sales@rack911.com) - very good at what he does.

DislexiK
    "You don’t learn to hack, you hack to learn"

I have contacted him.. He is just asking short questions.. He didnt proceed

server admin

I have tried a few companies from here at WHT and the best on so far has been ServerWizards. They are always quick to respond and always get the job done. I have been using them for 2 months now and cant say anything bad about them. Try doing a serach on the popular choices that people will post here in this thread. Search is your friend and it will help you make the right chioce. There is a lot of info here about all of the management companies.

Re: server admin

Originally posted by ResellersHQ
    I have tried a few companies from here at WHT and the best on so far has been ServerWizards. They are always quick to respond and always get the job done. I have been using them for 2 months now and cant say anything bad about them. Try doing a serach on the popular choices that people will post here in this thread. Search is your friend and it will help you make the right chioce. There is a lot of info here about all of the management companies.
    ServerWizards has patched my 2 servers. They also looked at the memory problem. But server still very slow

Re: Re: server admin

Originally posted by kotuadam
    ServerWizards has patched my 2 servers. They also looked at the memory problem. But server still very slow
    Your server needed hardware upgrade really badly. We told you that.

Re: Re: Re: server admin

Originally posted by KingAdmin
    Your server needed hardware upgrade really badly. We told you that.
    Sorry if im wrong but you have never told me that my server needs hardware upgrade. Im just trying to find someone who can help me here. Im not accusing you. You have done your job already by securing my system.

You may be better off posting in the 'Employment' forum (and I'm not sure that folk could offer paid services to you via this forum anyway).