* 75% OFF FOR LIFE - Earth Day 2012 | cPanel Alpha Reseller | WHMCS | $25 Visa Gift

To Celebrate Earth Day 2012 with our grand opening of our new Green datacenter, we are offering these one-time amazing up to 75% off for life deals, backed with our Get Green for Going Green $100 Visa Gift Card Rebate offer! Our datacenter has its own on-site solar power generation plant, coupled with Hydro Electric and our Cold Containment Pod technology to make for the most energy efficient datacenter of its size anywhere! These specials may end at any time, and the UP TO $100 Visa Gift Card rebate offer expires May 15th, 2012. Please see All of Our Green Hosting and Earth Day Specials for the rules and Limitations of this special offer.

Use coupon code: GREEN75HOSTING to take 75% off for life for the GOLD and PLATINUM PACKAGES, and Earn a $25 VISA GIFT CARD REBATE! Hurry, this week only!

This Sepcial discount is valid for 1 week only, sign up while supplies last!

• FREE Premium Branded Helpdesk (support.yourdomain.com)
    • FREE Billing System (WHMCS)
    • FREE 256 Bit SSL Certificate
    • Free End User Support (All Plans)
    • Free Master and Alpha Reseller - Sell reseller accounts to YOUR clients (ZamFoo)
    • Free Credit Card Merchant Account (No Setup Fee)
    • Free Legal Documents (Terms of Service, Privacy Policy & Acceptable Use Policy) [Gold and Platinum Plans]
    • Free Domain Name Reseller Account
    • Free SSL Reseller Account
    • Free VoxWire Reseller Account
    • Free Privatel Label cPanel Tutorials [Gold and Platinum Plans]
    • Free 5 Person VoxWire Webinar room - Support YOUR customers live
    • Free Voxwire Web Conference Branded Reseller Account - just like Webex and Gotomeeting!
    • Fully automated cPanel Account Transfers (Move from ANY Reseller or cPanel service easily!)
    • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • 40% Off Discount on Resold VPS and Cloud Servers [40% on Platinum Plan, 30% on Gold, 20% on Silver]

The Turnkey Ultimate Reseller Plans include these advanced features:
    • Powerful Dell R410 Servers with 12+ cpu/cores and 16+ GB DDR3 Ram (FAST!)
      [*[Super Fast HEXA CORE CPU Powered Serves | Dual E5645 CPU's
    • RAID 10 Data Protection with ultra fast SAS/SSD Disk Systems
    • Off Site Mirror Backups to London (weekly)
    • cPanel Control Panel with WHM (Web Host Manager)
    • Fantastico Autoinstaller
    • Softaculous Pro Autoinstaller
    • installatron AutoInstaller
    • WHMXtra
    • RVSkins
    • RVSitebuilder Pro w/1000+ Web Site Templates
    • R1Soft Backups with cPanel user Module (customers can restore their own backups!)
    • Web Enabled File Manager
    • POP/Imap/SMTP and Online Webmail
    • CURL, GD, ImageMagick, PHP 5 with suPHP, MySQL 5, CGI/Perl 5
    • Ruby On Rails, FrontPage Extensions, Python, Pear, IonCube, Zend Optimizer
    • Automatic email virus protection
    • User Level and System Wide spam protection
    • Private label and Custom Name Servers (ns1.yourdomain)

Experience the Ultimate Private Label Branding with:
    • Private Branded Name Servers (ns1.yourdomainname.com)
    • Private Branded Helpdesk (support.yourdomain.com)
    • Private Branded End user Support
    • Private Branded cPanel Flash Tutorials and Knowledge Base inside your Helpdesk
    • Dedicated IP's with SWIP/RWHOIS in your company's name
    • Fully branded cPanel control panel (skin) with your company logo

See www.turnkeyinternet.net/ultimate-web-hosting-reseller for all included features.

TurnKey Ultimate Reseller Bronze
    Space: 50 GB (Was 25 GB) Raid 10 Protected Space
    Bandwidth: 500 GB (Was 250 GB) Tier 1 Premium Bandwidth
    Dedicated IP Addresses Available ($2/mo each)
    Master and Alpha Reseller: Yes
    Ultimate Private Label Service: Yes
    Private Branded Help Desk: Yes
    End User Support: Yes (50 Tickets/month)
    Free Billing System: WHMCS

$13.95/month * Use coupon WHTULTIMATE20 for 20% OFF * (Was $17.44/month) | Order Now

TurnKey Ultimate Reseller Silver
    Space: 100 GB (Was 50 GB) Raid 10 Protected Space
    Bandwidth: 1,000 GB (Was 500 GB) Tier 1 Premium Bandwidth
    Dedicated IP Addresses: 1
    End User Support: Yes (100 Tickets/month)

$23.96/month * Use coupon WHTULTIMATE20 for 20% OFF * (Was $29.95/month) | Order Now

TurnKey Ultimate Reseller Gold
    Space: 200 GB (Was 100 GB) Raid 10 Protected Space
    Bandwidth: 5,000 GB (Was 2,500 GB) Tier 1 Premium Bandwidth
    Dedicated IP Addresses: 3
    End User Support: Yes (Unlimited Tickets)

$11.48/month 75% OFF FOR LIFE! (Was $45.95/month) | Order Now Use Coupon Code GREEN75HOSTING

TurnKey Ultimate Reseller Platinum
    Space: 500 GB (Was 250 GB) Raid 10 Protected Space
    Bandwidth: 10,000 GB (Was 5,000 GB) Teir 1 Premium Bandwidth
    Dedicated IP Addresses: 5
    End User Support: Yes (Unlimited Tickets)

$14.98/month 75% OFF FOR LIFE! (Was $59.95/month) | Order Now Use Coupon Code GREEN75HOSTING

Limit 1 discount order per customer, new customers only. CAN NOT be used to transfer existing service to this promotion.

FAQ:

What payments methods do you accept?
    Credit Card - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, VISA/MC debit cards.
    Paypal - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, VISA/MC debit cards, bank transfer, eCheck, Paypal balance.

Is there a Speed Test Download File?
    Yes! http://www.turnkeyinternet.net/50mbtestfile.bin

How soon will my account be ready?
    All new orders are subject to approval by our billing department and may require additional details to process your order. Accounts are ready within 24 hours once approved by the billing department.

Any Content Restrictions?
    Please see our terms of service for complete details at: http://www.turnkeyinternet.net/doc/TermsOfService.php No bulk email services, no proxies, no warez/linking. Legal Adult content permitted on Dedicated servers only.

How are your prices so low?
    While it may seem incredible to offer these amazing prices and discounts - the reality is that in the Datacenter and cloud hosting business, the cost of electricity is the largest expense. With our new On-site solar power system, we produce our own energy, and what energy we use in excess of that comes from clean renewable Hydro Electric power sourced from Niagara Falls, in New York at a substantially reduced cost for power compared to traditional datacenters. Our other green technology investments, such as Smart Aisle precision cooling, and Cold Containment Systems - provides a further 33% efficiency over traditional datacenters further reducing our electricity utilization, all adding up to a lower impact to the environment, and lower cost of providing the reliable services we deliver to you. We own and operate our own facility, servers, routers, and network connections. We are not resellers, or wholesalers - and thus we do not have the higher operating costs of renting servers and equipment which allows us to pass down the savings to our customers.

Where are the servers located?
    These specials are available in our GREEN New York, US datacenter.

Do you have a money back guarantee?
    Yes, a 30 day no questions asked money back is available to all new customers.

Why Host with TurnKey Internet?
    TurnKey Internet provides superior hosting performance at affordable prices, backed with bulletproof reliability and a 100% network uptime guarantee. We offer the latest in technology, including Green based renewable power produced on-site at our Green Datacenter. Fully managed services provide you with peace of mind with off site backups, firewall setup, and 24 x 7 system administration support. TurnKey Internet is a member of the Better Business Bureau of New York, with the highest possible rating of A+.

CONTACT US:
    Live Chat: Live Sales Chat
    Email: sales@turnkeyinternet.net
    Web: www.turnkeyinternet.net
    Colohouse | P: 877-539-4638 | E: hello@colohouse.com
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud VPS | Colocation | Web Hosting | Public & Private Cloud | IaaS & DRaaS
    Data Centers: New York | Chicago | Miami | Colorado | California | Amsterdam

I don't use your services anymore but I just referred a friend to try it out..
    This deal was to much for him to pass.

I also just want to let everyone know that I have used turnkey in the past, it was bittersweet for me at the time but I was just really annoyed with everything that happened on the server I used.
    I would still recommend anyone starting out to give them a try they are the real deal and have been around for quite some time.
    They really do run a tight ship around over there.
    J

Angry 10 hour review

Hi,

First account with them and so far service is rubbish.

I spoke to livechat sales, everything was great! Questioned asked and polite. My main question was can I have a uk based server, I was told to put notes on order and yes.

So I put notes on the order.
    Paid

Surprise surprise, a generic welcome email to a us based server. I know it's an automated field, but come on sort out your sign up process.

I was them told to email billing, which I did. No automated reply aknowledging email, come on!

I have raised a support ticket, not even assigned a high priory ticket after 10 hours. Just waited 35 minutes to get through to telephone support, to be told the people who can move accounts aren't working at the moment.what happened to 24/7 support? Moving an account seems like a technical one....

So far not impressed, if I don't have a reply within next 6 hours, I'm having my money back plus the,obey for the domain I registered!

Shocking

Now turnkey are emailing me stating they have sold out in uk.

I wouldn't have ordered if you had told me or ordered a .net domain either. I purchased a specific .net domain to test with your service.

I've asked for a refund

Tried live chat since I have some questions but no one is online I thought it was 24/7

Final Stance

Just spoke to Nick (sales manager) and he has apologised profusely for what has happened to me.

Unfortunately NO UK DATACENTRE SPACE.

Their live chat is hit and miss for sales. Ive been told today that sales is not 24/7

Thanks
    Anthony

I got me an account could not pass up the deal.

Got the WHMCS, got the free SSL.

Had to install WHMCS my self which is pretty standard, but the SSL is the problem I don't own my account from WHM and I can't use the one click install because I have no IPs assigned to my cpanel account. So, opened a ticket and went back and forth for a while but the tech was not understanding. I am now on my 3rd hour without a reply.

A while ago, I went out and purchased a SSL from Namecheap. Went through that process and still can not get an the SSL cert to work.

I dont know how they have this setup but it seems like they are Alpha master and I am a alpha reseller with master reseller....what?

I'll be set once I get the SSL installed, but I dont like the Zamfoo part of it.
    Last edited by DennisC; 04-23-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Thumbs down Turnkey absolutely useless

Firstly they missold me a package. Human error

They use a rubbish ticket based system compared to other hosts and take ages to reply.

They then cancelled and refunded all of my services, which was a reseller package and turnkey monitoring service. They were only meant to cancel the reseller as they miss sold it. Human error again.

Pretty useless if you ask me.

My guidance would be don't advertise services you can't offer. Hey still advertise uk datacentre which they can't offer! Also get more staff if your going to do a crazy offer or at east make your customers aware they're will be delays.

Hello Jonesanthony, I'm sorry about your experience, and it certainly is not typical. To be clear, upon your request for a refund, it was issued within approximately 1 hour. Our Advertisement clearly indicated this is available, only, in our GREEN New York Datacenter. This is how we are able to provide such a value for you because of our cost structure (as clearly described in the Advertisement, and the landing page). Now, when you spoke with our staff, who called you several times, and live chat several times, and several tickets - your questions ranged across other products, so when any discussion about our UK based location came up, it was only in reference to those other items you were looking at. But this offer, is clearly labeled available ONLY in our Green Datacenter (thats again, how its so affordable due to our considerable investment in Green renewable energy, to drive our costs down).

Where are the servers located?
    These specials are available in our GREEN New York, US datacenter.
    Clearly its not a good fit there Johnesanthony, and as mentioned we have refunded and closed the account like you requested (within an hour).

Best of luck to you and I do hope you find what you are looking for out there.
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud VPS | Colocation | Web Hosting | Public & Private Cloud | IaaS & DRaaS

Quote Originally Posted by HostWisdom View Post
    I got me an account could not pass up the deal.

Got the WHMCS, got the free SSL.

Had to install WHMCS my self which is pretty standard, but the SSL is the problem I don't own my account from WHM and I can't use the one click install because I have no IPs assigned to my cpanel account. So, opened a ticket and went back and forth
    Hi HostWisdom, welcome aboard! Zamfoo, and IP management can be confusing (because of how you have to have the additional layer for Alpha vs regular reselling).

In short, to install an SSL, you must have a cpanel regular user account, with a single web site and dedicated ip assigned..

When your 'alpha reseller' is provisioned, it will allow you to login and click "create account", and you can create your domain name (thus owning it), and set the domain name and include in the package 'a dedicated ip'. If you however imported a cpanel backup (say from your old provider) it can be a bit more tricky requiring our tech support team to assist you in changing or moving around the domain and or/ips (your reference to owning the account makes me think that may be the case)

Either way, if you are still running into any issue, please shoot me a PM with your ticket number, and ill see if i can get more specific to assist you as I don't know all the details without seeing that.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by turnkeyinternet View Post
    Now, when you spoke with our staff, who called you several times, and live chat several times, and several tickets - your questions ranged across other products, so when any discussion about our UK based location came up, it was only in reference to those other items you were looking at.
    Firstly, I don't wish this to be turned into an argument but your wrong!

- is spoke to your staff Upon my initiation my ticket and Then I rang you on the phone.
    - my question was very clear within first few lines of livechat
    - it did not come up in reference to other items!

Anthony Jones (02:19:13) : Can I ask if I can use the 75% off promo on reseller package but select uk dc?
    Jeremy (02:20:09) : Yes, once you're checking out, just add to your client memos to be placed in the UK DC
    You said YES - however I can accept human error and an apology, but everything else that could have gone wrong has!

I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO CANCEL MY MONITORING SERVICE - I never asked for this on the phone or within the ticket relating to its activation. So thanks for kicking me out the door!

My earlier comments relate to support ticket function.

You guys still haven't replied to the comments I posted 10 hours ago!

Oh and thanks for disabling my client login details so I can't login and receive a reply to my ticket about why you guys have cancelled my seperate monitoring service. Fancy re activating them?

Hi Jonesanthony, your account was refunded in full, and closed. Nick asked you around 4pm yesterday in ticket TZM-303-50347 (after you asked to cancel the 2nd product, a domain name, to clarify if you wanted the monitoring). Since the ticket was already in the billing dept, the billing staff actually refunded you about an hour after since no reply (they really shouldn't have, but combined with loosing the money on a domain name registration, cancelling 2 of the 3 products on a 12 hour old account, and no reply - they made the incorrect assumption to refund everything not just the reseller and domain name registration for you).

So the account was closed, and refunded in full (including the domain name registration).

It was never anyone's intent to upset you here or kick you out the door - and clearly we have dropped the ball and upset you here. Our team did speak with you on the phone, and clarified everything to correct any confusion from your initial live chat session. We could provide it there in the UK, but at about tripple the cost which is why the Advertisements clearly show this price, in our GREEN NY Datacenter and has specific language explaining why this offer is there for that price.

For that confusion I am sorry and apologize. And the monitoring package you replied to at 2 am to the billing department, is being re-activated (free of charge, since we already refunded it) - the billing department is 9 am to 5 pm, and running hours behind due to the volume right now, but in light of the rest of this I just wanted to give you the update here while they finish re-activating that for you.

I did just now review the live chat logs with our sales manager so I could fully appreciate the situation. And I do want to confirm. JonesAnthony is correct that during a 30+ minute live chat session with one of our live chat operators at 2 am, we made a mistake indicating that you could add a note on the order to request/ask for this reseller special to be in the UK datacenter. The sales manager did follow up within hours with you to clarify, and help resolve - and in the end refunded that (and the rest of your order, you requested refund on a domain name too, which we honored). But JonesAnthony was correct.

I'm again sorry for the confusion you ran into there - you will get an email from Nick shortly as he was working with you before, to clarify on the monitoring service package and since our billing people over-refunded you too quickly, we wont bill you for that service.

Best wishes to you.

Light at the end of the tunnel.

If you can learn something out if this would be communication.

Staff. Need to be told what you can offer
    Staff. Need to talk to each other
    Staff need not assume things.

Your apology has been accepted and looking forward to trying your monitoring service. Hopefully over time I will grow to like the service and your interface, trusting you and then maybe considering ordered uk products (when and if they become available)

Thanks

My only problem is support is a hit and miss. sometimes its 15 mins sometimes a few hours.

Hi HostWisdom, right now our support team (especially if you are requesting 3rd party add-ons to your package like WHMCS, Helpdesk, etc can take up to 1 business day due to 3rd party tie-ins) are provisioning as fast as possible. While most tickets initial replies are prompt, there is some added delay to the heavy volume this promotion has attracted. But rest assured we will promptly assist you with any needs you have.

Thank You!