berzerker Guest
    I am looking for a VPS hosting company that basically allows unlimited email sending without restrictions. Does it necessarily have to be off-shore?
    I will be sending about 300k per day, or somewhere in that neighborhood.
    The bandwidth and storage I am not too concerned about.
    Thanks for your input.

Shouldn't be to hard to find. However is your email list a fully Double Opt-In list? Not to many providers will want to host you if your email list is filled with subscribers who don't want to be emailed and never opt to receive email. You could get full net ranges of IP's blocked for your provider, which they wont be to happy about.

Most vps companies will allow you to do that provided it is not spamming: uses double opt-in and have a link in each email to opt out.
    I got a vps from KnownHost that sent out 1000+ newsletters five times a week.

I am looking for a VPS hosting company that basically allows unlimited email sending without restrictions. Does it necessarily have to be off-shore?
    I will be sending about 300k per day, or somewhere in that neighborhood.
    The bandwidth and storage I am not too concerned about.
    Thanks for your input.
    Should be able to achieve, like mentioned before as long as it's not spam. Also mass mailing does use up considerable system resources, so you may want to ensure that you got something that's able to send out 300k e-mails per day without any issues.

Most vps companies will allow you to do that provided it is not spamming: uses double opt-in and have a link in each email to opt out.
    I got a vps from KnownHost that sent out 1000+ newsletters five times a week.
    There is quite a difference in 1000 five times a week and 300k+ every day . I'd recommend probably going with some sort of a dedicated email mailing list type of provider.

I'd look at places like MailChimp (my favorite), ConstantContact, IContact, etc.

I don't think you would be able to do this on a vps. Maybe a dedicated server you might be able to.

There is quite a difference in 1000 five times a week and 300k+ every day . I'd recommend probably going with some sort of a dedicated email mailing list type of provider.
    Sorry. Did not see the "k" after 300. Must be typing with my eyes closed.
    There is alot of difference between 300k and 1k. Sometimes I need to send 3k emails out and I have seen some servers like yahoo email temporary deferring my emails. The email queue will be very long if I am sending out 300k emails because of the block.
    How to prevent yahoo or gmail from blocking/deferring any domain sending out 300k emails??

VPS Hosting Guest
    If you looking for such function offshore, you better beware of their local regulation on spamming

That many emails from a mailserver ip is definitely bound to have many bounce backs, and undeliverable responses. Are your email lists and reasons for contacting legit? If so, I would say you are better off with a dedicated server, and keep good standings with your mailserver ip.