PayPal funded virtual credit card

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good virtual credit card service? I googled and found a number of sites which offered this service. But I have no way of knowing which is more dependable and secure.

I want to purchase a software but the merchant does not accept PayPal. I do have a credit card but wanted to pay through PayPal since I already have some funds there.

Thanks,
    Jatinder S. Thind
    DarshWebSolutions.com : Web Design, PHP Development, E-Commerce Solutions

PDF-ace.com : HTML to PDF API

Get the money out of paypal to your bank account that you use to pay your credit card bill, and then use your credit card as normal. You will get the CC protection, and you should get the paypal money by the time your CC bill will be due.

I'd suggest you get a virtual card from a reputable big-name bank or from mastercard gift cards.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good.

Get the money out of paypal to your bank account that you use to pay your credit card bill, and then use your credit card as normal. You will get the CC protection, and you should get the paypal money by the time your CC bill will be due.
    I can't get the money transfered directly to my bank. I have to get a check mailed to my address. The check can take anything from 15-20 days to reach me. This is not much of problem and over the years I have planned my finance accordingly.

It was just that I thought maybe virtual cards will help me keep my credit in check. I will look in the Mastercard gift card. Thanks for the link.

Anybody ever heard of https://www.epassporte.com ?

Thanks,
    Jatinder

Code:
     Anybody ever heard of https://www.epassporte.com
    Lol..a lot of people heard about epassporte.com is a great service you should try it as its ofering you a virtual cc ..as you need

Lol..a lot of people heard about epassporte.com is a great service you should try it as its ofering you a virtual cc ..as you need
    Actually I had never heard of it before. Thanks for the tip.

PayPal has a Virtual Debit Card on their site. You just need a bank and CC on your account and be based in the United States. It will take the money from your PayPal account.

http://www.paypal.com/vdebit
    Big things coming soon

I am from India. So I guess that leaves out PayPal. Any alternatives?