Wink Regarding Odeonweb.com

Sefa Gol, the man who ran Odeonweb.com, has resurfaced running the website sellgamesonline.com and apparently owning a store called Action Toys in the Longview, TX mall. I have compiled some information about him for the people who were ripped off by his hosting operation. Here's the proof:

1. Two websites showing the Stafford, TX business address for Odeonweb:
    http://www.ihostcafe.com/search/deta...d=d4682&id=573
    http://www.arealhost.com/Details/odeonweb.php

2. Harris County tax information showing Sefa Gol as the owner of the aforementioned Stafford apartment:
    http://www.hcad.org/records/details....=1146640060022

3. Whois information for sellgamesonline.com showing 'sefagol@gmail.com' as the administrative contact:
    http://www.whois.sc/sellgamesonline.com

4. http://img227.exs.cx/img227/2315/sefa5uc.gif
    Note the Longview, TX SBC DSL IP address

5. I called his business and Sefa himself, going by his middle name 'Emre', admitted that he was the Sefa Gol from Odeonweb.

6. Here's Sefa showing his penchant for covert advertising by posing as a 20-year-old and subtly plugging his new site mere days after it was created:
    http://web1.www.nexopia.com/forumvie...php?tid=458032

Here are several threads from these forums regarding Odeonweb and their penchant for thievery:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ighlight=odeon
    The last one identifies Odeonweb's Paypal account as belonging to Sefa Gol.

Finally, here is where you can contact Sefa and ask him questions regarding where your money is and/or how completely legitimate his current operation is:

Sefa Emre Gol
    c/o Action Toys - Game Depot
    3500 McCann RD #N-1
    Longview, TX 75605
    Phone: 903-553-0841 xt25
    10AM-9PM CST Mon.-Sat.
    12PM-6PM CST Sun.

personal cell phone number: 281-797-2187

All of this information is publically available and is provided in the hope that he will stop ripping people off through his various shifty businesses.
      0 Not allowed!

Wow good detective work. Good luck with your quest.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof
      0 Not allowed!

Nice research!

The guy's business practices remind me of Timmah. What he'll do is keep changing to new businesses and get a little better at hiding his true identity. It usually takes an arrest for people like this to quit. WHT is a testiment to that, with all the scam artists that have been discussed here for years.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.
      0 Not allowed!

What a detective!!. Here is the story fellas,
    This kid runs gamepawn.com and 2 days ago he found out that our new website has launched and unfortunately took all his business away. Last night he was on live chat saying that we cannot be around and if we don't close down our website he will do anything he can!. Of course i laughed at him becuase i'm dealing with a 19 years old kid who cries like a little girl because someone who knows how to do business just took away all his hopes and dreams. I said go ahead and do what you gotta do because i have some real work to do. Next thing you know he calls me and tells me that he will register sellgamesonline.net (which he did) and put bunch of smack about us and put it on google so people can stop buying games. How lame is this?? Why is he talking about Odeonweb?? Yes i owned odeonweb and it failed. Did i steal million dollars and ran away ? NO i sure didn't. As a matter of fact he keeps giving my phone number away like i didnt have my phone number under odeonweb.com's whois and TOP OF THE INDEX saying "Call us" for our customers. Wooww just searching my name on google and finding that i owned odeonweb made him proud. Now hopefully mods will delete this stupud useless post so i can go back to my work.

I'm sorry kid but i guess this didn't work out either. Now go do some more google search and try to find some other ways to talk smack...

PS: what does this have to do with webhosting ??? Grow up!
    Last edited by Odeonweb; 03-04-2005 at 10:52 PM.
    blue27
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by CTG
    Nice research!

The guy's business practices remind me of Timmah. What he'll do is keep changing to new businesses and get a little better at hiding his true identity. It usually takes an arrest for people like this to quit. WHT is a testiment to that, with all the scam artists that have been discussed here for years.

How do i keep changing my business einstein?? Action toys name has been registered for 5 years. Tell your detective friend to also find my business information so you can see action toys' been around longer than odeonweb. What do i have to have only 1 business? If you own 1 company you're not allowed to open another one. Even you open one you're not allowed to fail? Yeah keep listen some 19 yrs old college student who cires about his business going down. You all can cry with him all you want i won't be back here unless i have something to talk about webhosting.

Yes tell cops that used to run a website which failed and i went back to my primary job so they can arrest me. Am i hiding my identity? HOW?? just a simple google gives my name my address my phone numbers and i'm hiding my identity? Make sense please
    Last edited by Odeonweb; 03-04-2005 at 10:55 PM.
    blue27
      0 Not allowed!

Why are you still advertising Odeon Web in your sig when you are out of business.
    If it's to sell the domain name you should remove the part about

Odeon Web => Web Hosting, Reseller , Web Design and Shell Accounts Since 2001
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Odeonweb
    How do i keep changing my business einstein?? Action toys name has been registered for 5 years. Tell your detective friend to also find my business information so you can see action toys' been around longer than odeonweb. What do i have to have only 1 business? If you own 1 company you're not allowed to open another one. Even you open one you're not allowed to fail? Yeah keep listen some 19 yrs old college student who cires about his business going down. You all can cry with him all you want i won't be back here unless i have something to talk about webhosting.

Yes tell cops that used to run a website which failed and i went back to my primary job so they can arrest me. Am i hiding my identity? HOW?? just a simple google gives my name my address my phone numbers and i'm hiding my identity? Make sense please
    There are no DBA forms on file with Gregg County and the only possible incorporation documents for Action Toys was filed in 1969 and has since fallen into bad standing with Texas for failure to pay franchise taxes. Stop lying about public record. Oh also, I checked with my mother and she says no greasy Turks have tried to fornicate with her so I guess you're lying about that too.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't know who to believe on this one....
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy
      0 Not allowed!

Why dont you admit that you're the kid who owns gamepawn.com and you're crying because i took your business away? Let's make a bet in front of everybody. I scan the registration paper and post it and you give me your website tonight becuase you are a loser who thinks he's a detective. If i fail to scan it and show it in front of everybody tonight then i give you my website deal kid???

Yes since when we call people detective who can look up on domain info?? or since when people act like they're so smart because they just found the company address under the company's website?? You are one idiot kid who doesnt know what his doing. If i was hiding my identity or using fake names then how could he find that i owned odeon web??

blue27, yes i still sell hosting under odeonweb!! wanna go check out our latest deals www.odeonweb.com!! oh hold on i forgot there is not even a website called odeonweb.com.!!

I just came here to reply to this kid's posts i wasnt even paying attention to my sig and i dont feel like dealing with it right now.
    blue27
      0 Not allowed!

What happened to your hosting business ? Just fold up over night and run ?
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy
      0 Not allowed!

blue27, yes i still sell hosting under odeonweb!! wanna go check out our latest deals www.odeonweb.com!! oh hold on i forgot there is not even a website called odeonweb.com.!!

I just came here to reply to this kid's posts i wasnt even paying attention to my sig and i dont feel like dealing with it right now.
    I didn't ask you if you were still selling hosting under Odeonweb.
    I asked why you are still advertising a defunct company.
      0 Not allowed!

i'm not advertising like i said i wasn't even paying attention to my sig.

generouswebhostin NO i didn't fold up over night and run. I simply ended it. Oh sorry i forgot you people don't believe in failure because we have such a successful community here who makes thousands of dollars every day by replying to every single thread so the customers can see your sig. and maybe buy the hosting from you..

see i'm advertising you now, don't you feel special ?
    blue27
      0 Not allowed!

Why dont you admit that you're the kid who owns gamepawn.com and you're crying because i took your business away? Let's make a bet in front of everybody. I scan the registration paper and post it and you give me your website tonight becuase you are a loser who thinks he's a detective. If i fail to scan it and show it in front of everybody tonight then i give you my website deal kid???

Yes since when we call people detective who can look up on domain info?? or since when people act like they're so smart because they just found the company address under the company's website?? You are one idiot kid who doesnt know what his doing. If i was hiding my identity or using fake names then how could he find that i owned odeon web??

Nice appeal to authority. Your reputation is in shambles and you're somehow more credible than me simply because your older? Come back when you can keep an ebay account (enter "sefagol@gmail.com" on this page ) without getting banned. Instead of discussing me you should be telling us your plan to reimburse all the people you stole from with the millions your making from your mall kiosk.
      0 Not allowed!

Hey kid don't change the subject what happened? i thought you were so sure that i didn't have action toys registered?? Why dont you take the bet? are you scared? My ebay account can open back up anytime i want if you want i can open it back up tomorrow so you will have nothing to talk about. Also about the mall kiosk? i don't remember me having a kiosk. Since you know my address why don't you come see me and take some pictures of my kiosk and show it to everybody??

Back to the bet what happened ? I thought you checked with the county office and they told you that last action toys was registered in '69 so why don't you bet your website? If you were a man you would stand behing your words but noo i'm dealing with a little girl.. How do i know?? because you sound like one when you cry..
    blue27
      0 Not allowed!

see i'm advertising you now, don't you feel special ?

You are a very mature person.
    I wonder why people are so quick to believe aunque96 here?
      0 Not allowed!

please believe him!! i have no problem with bunch of webhosting people believe a 19 yrs kid who cries over his lost business. Do you guys cry when powweb has thousans of customers and you don't get much customers because big companies got 'em all? No you take it like a man and stay on your own business. You don't go around and make useless comments. Especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm sure you believe him that he doesn't own gamepawn.com and he's only here to talk smack about sellgamesonline.com ON A WEBHOSTING BOARD for no reason. He isn't even a odeon web's customer.. Yes i'm not mature, you are the mature one chef! I'm proud of you now go buy some beer for this guy so he can get drunk it's friday night!!
    Last edited by Odeonweb; 03-05-2005 at 12:10 AM.
    blue27
      0 Not allowed!

How could he be an Odeonweb customer?
    You don't have a business.

If this person is 19 at least he acts like he is 19. What's your excuse for acting so childish.
    Putting a person's username in your sig and suggesting someone should buy a beer for someone, perhaps assuming they know each other, is a little silly don't you think.

Maybe you will see things differently tomorrow after you've had your bed rest.
      0 Not allowed!

blue27 you are the one who jumped and said why am i advertising odeonweb.. I told you i just logged in and answered his question i wasnt even looking at my sig. Do i have to be so perfect for you? . The reason i put your name is because you kept talking about it. Now what you've been saying is not even related to the topic so if you don't mind please stop with your hating and if you don't have anything to talk about the topic then don't say anything.

Also tell me if what this kid's been saying has anything to do with odeonweb or this person has anything to do with odeonweb so why are we on WEBHOSTINGTALK talking about his business. Don't you think this thread should be deleted. I don't see a single word in this whole thread that is realted to webhosting?
    Last edited by Odeonweb; 03-05-2005 at 12:45 AM.
    blue27
      0 Not allowed!

so if you don't mind please stop with your hating

I don't hate you Odeonweb. I don't even know you.

All I wanted to know was why you were advertising a defunct company.
      0 Not allowed!

like i said i wasn't even paying attention, i didn't even know that my sig said that. I was just pissed off writing some stuff. Now it's gone and we're all happy.

Anyways blue i didn't come over to start crap. Everybody can go back to what they were doing enough drama and crying for tonight i'm hoping the kid will get over it soon.

for the kid; first learn how to stand behind your words or people will laugh at you. That's exactly what i thought, you can't bet me because you know very well that my business is legal so all you're gonna do is sit there and hope someone will back you up but no unfortunately you did the wrong thing. If you had any problems you could contacted me and talk to me nicely instead of acting stupid. Now since no business left for you i'm sure you can focus on your homework and since we're both in texas whenever you need a job let me know because i really feel bad for you after taking your business. Oh well this is life get over it son and have a nice day.
    blue27
      0 Not allowed!