Thread: Price Plans

Price Plans

Hi, I bearly found this forum today on the web and decided to hang out here. Anyway, I was wondering if you could tell me if my price plans seem good, www.wds-online.net/hosting.htm. So far I got 6 Customers and I started hosting sites on Friday morning.

Also, my 2 billing employees I got say that billing is real stresfull, does anyone know of a better software/script that my employees could use?

===============
    Victor Garcia

<<Removed: Please set up a signature (see PROFILES above)>>
    Last edited by Chicken; 01-05-2002 at 07:14 PM.

I know this doesn't have anything to do with your question, but were you trying to copy Verio's design?

You only have 6 clients and have 2 billing reps ?
    Over head is going to kill you, and they are bitching about the work load

dam

I knew our site looked like someone elses, but I was not sure who's. I did not make the site, I got a employee to make it. But, I'll get a new design out within the day or so (hopefully). Thanks for letting me know.

Billing Reps

My 2 billing reps aint bitching now, but they said it could be really stressful! I dont know, cause I dont do billing, thats why I got them.

You have two employees and an office and you just starting hosting on Friday?

Are you a reseller of Verio or do you have a server with them? Because when I traced your web site Verio showed up quite a few times.

No he's a reseller of VO which is currently at Verio untill they can move to their own datacenter.

The 2 billing reps are for the webhosting. The office is not only for Billing Reps, and WDS, but it is also for TRS Wireless Service, we split the payments is 2, and we share the office... WDS started hosting on friday, but all other services have been around since January of 2000. WDS currently employees 12 persons. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Tetraboy

Tetraboy is correct, VO is moving to their own data center, but as for now VO is with verio, I am currently a reseller for VO. But I am hoping to get my own server within this year.

Verio

I just contacted verio about my and their design on their site and they said that they are not sure on who took who's design. I also talked to my employee who created the design and he said that he got the idea from a "FREE TEMPLATE SITE". Verio said that the site seems to be fine with them, as 10% or more was changed.

I wasn't complaining for you to change the design, just curious if you got the design idea from Verio.

I never said you were complaining. I personally dont like the design, I think it is a bit ****ty looking. However I am going to stay with it untill I get a new template up.

hey where have you been advertising? I'm interested to know how you got your customers.