IGXHost.com - High Performance Reseller Hosting starts at $8.49/mo. Free ClientExec!

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jonathan Hamner and I would like to present our services and products that we have to offer at IGXHost. IGXHost.com is a web hosting company based in Toronto, Canada. We provide true top quality and high performance web hosting by utilizing new technology and software. We offer a 99.9% guaranteed uptime with an uptime SLA in the case of any downtime that does occur. With a 15-day money back guarantee, what have you got to lose? Give us a try.

Before we get to the plans and prices, I would like to tell you why you should choose us to host your website or business.

1. 24/7 Support - Helpdesk, Telephone, and Live Chat.
    2. 15 Day Money Back Guarantee - No Questions asked.
    3. 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime - With Uptime SLA [ Full Details ]
    4. No Overselling - Use the resources that you paid for!
    5. High Performance Web Hosting - Dual Quad Core Processors, 8GB RAM, LiteSpeed, RAID-10 Disk Arrays
    6. Premium Hardware and Network Infrastructure - Datacenter Located in Chicago [ Full Details ]
    7. Quality Software - RVSkins, Fantastico, and RVSiteBuilder Pro Included Free! [ Full Details ]

We offer many different services to suit many different people. Lets begin with our standard shared hosting plans.

(All prices listed below are in USD)

[ Reseller Hosting Plans - See Full Details ]

RS01-Starter
    5GB RAID-10 (Info) Disk Space
    50GB Monthly Bandwidth
    WHM 11 Control Panel
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    Host Unlimited Accounts
    Overselling Enabled*
    Free Private Nameservers
    Free ClientExec Billing System
    Only $8.49 per month!
    [ Full Details / Order ]

RS02-Advanced
    15GB RAID-10 (Info) Disk Space
    100GB Monthly Bandwidth
    WHM 11 Control Panel
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    Host Unlimited Accounts
    Overselling Enabled*
    Free Private Nameservers
    Only $12.49 per month!
    [ Full Details / Order ]

RS03-Expert
    30GB RAID-10 (Info) Disk Space
    200GB Monthly Bandwidth
    WHM 11 Control Panel
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    Host Unlimited Accounts
    Overselling Enabled*
    Free Private Nameservers
    Only $16.49 per month!
    [ Full Details / Order ]

All plans include RVSkins, RVSiteBuilder Pro, as well as Fantastico.

15-Day Money back guarantee on all orders.

We also offer dedicated IP addresses for an additional $1.50 per month each.

Servers are located in Chicago, IL in the U.S. Warez are not allowed. Torrents are not allowed.

If paid in advanced annually, you receive a free domain name as well as a discount

If you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to PM me or contact our support hub: http://www.igxhost.com/support.php

Email list

How many emails can we send per hour/per day?
    All opt-in, in house customer list, no spam.

Quote Originally Posted by realdum View Post
    How many emails can we send per hour/per day?
    All opt-in, in house customer list, no spam.
    I'm surprised that this got missed by Jonathan for response. I had this question for them as well. I got their services about a week ago and had to ask because one of my clients worked in local government and had a large emailing list. He was limited to 250 a day at GoDaddy so was looking for alternatives that weren't super expensive.

The answer I received was as long as it wasn't spam that in general the amount per day doesn't matter. They requested me to ask of my client that if he had for example 1000-1500 contacts, that instead of emailing them his newsletter all at once, to break it down to 2 or 3 instances of sending.

Of course, I would suggest asking them directly and giving your specific situation, but I wanted to share my experience. Hope it helps.

are exec() passthru() disabled, system() enabled or disabled.

what about overselling? allowed? if so, can i create a package with unlimited resources?

They do allow overselling. I'm not familiar with the terms in your previous post, sorry. Really though, just contact them through their support. You'll get all the answers you need quickly.