Previous host leave you offline? Move to us!

If you're previous hosting provider has gone out of business, leaving your website without a home? Bring it to ours, FREE.

For the duration of your contract with your previous, defunct, hosting provider receive complimentary hosting from CampaignDynamics.*

*Terms and Conditions apply
    Brook Hollow Brands

How do you make money if "160gb Transfer Bandwidth" costs $3.75?

I don't, but if you like I'd be glad to adjust the price for you.
    Brook Hollow Brands

If you are not in it for the money, i want a free account

Seriously, how do you intend to make money if a customer wants to put the 160GB transfer to full use?

They will probably make money through building customer loyalty. Statistically, I'm betting that anyone that takes up this offer will sign on and stay long enough to offset the loss of $ from this host.

Loyalty will be a big factor here.

Anyone who has been abandoned or turned off by a host will surely remember if he has been rescued and treated right by CampaignDynamics.

This has *nothing* to do with whether the customer *should* have been treated in any particular way.
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com

Quote Originally Posted by NEWUSER101 View Post
    If you are not in it for the money, i want a free account

Seriously, how do you intend to make money if a customer wants to put the 160GB transfer to full use?
    See PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chris10121 View Post
    They will probably make money through building customer loyalty. Statistically, I'm betting that anyone that takes up this offer will sign on and stay long enough to offset the loss of $ from this host.
    Quote Originally Posted by plumsauce View Post
    Loyalty will be a big factor here.

Anyone who has been abandoned or turned off by a host will surely remember if he has been rescued and treated right by CampaignDynamics.

This has *nothing* to do with whether the customer *should* have been treated in any particular way.
    To be honest, I designed this offer since I noticed how many people had their websites go offline because their host went under. I had this happen to me a few years back so I know how frustrating it is.

Though I do hope client loyalty is built to offset the cost, if not, that's fine by me too.
    Brook Hollow Brands