* Hosting Business For Sale : 620+ Clients & $100K Annual Income

Hello,

We are looking to sell our hosting business with over 620+ clients. The business has been in operation since the beginning of 2003 and has a very good growth and turnover rate. As well as very respectable monthly & annual current income figures, the business has great potential for the future and a very loyal client base. Current income figures are very close to $100K/year therefore I am going to request from interested parties TO ONLY CONTACT US IF THEY ARE WELL FUNDED AND SERIOUS.

Below are current financial figures as well as customer and plan breakdown ;

FINANCES
    -------------

Monthly Plans & Payments (30 Days): $7.050/month

Quarterly Plans & Payments (90 Days): $30/quarterly

Semi Annual Plans & Payments (180 Days): $522/semi-annually

Annual Plans & Payments (365 Days): $7.465/year

TOTAL ANNUAL INCOME ; $94.634/YEAR

In addition to the above figures, there are a number of clients who are billed through bank wire transfer, Western Union & Non-recurring transactions. Exact details and numbers will also be provided during negotiations. Annual renewals are also starting to reoccur after the end of May onwards.

The business was advertised through Google Adwords in the beginning. Nowadays word of month and current client referrals are the main source of new clients. We are currently getting around 10-15 new clients per week with no additional advertising. We feel that this business also has a great potential in terms of marketing related products to current client base such as Windows plans, design services & other hosting related products and services.

RESELLER PLANS - Hosted On Linux Servers / CPANEL-WHM
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAN 1 - 1000 MB SPACE / 20 GB BANDWIDTH - 455 CUSTOMERS - $10/MO

PLAN 2 - 2000 MB SPACE / 35 GB BANDWIDTH - 75 CUSTOMERS - $20/MO

PLAN 3 - 4000 MB SPACE / 55 GB BANDWIDTH - 14 CUSTOMERS - $40/MO

PLAN 4 - 500 MB SPACE / 15 GB BANDWIDTH - 78 CUSTOMERS - $7/MO

PLAN 5 - 250 MB SPACE / 5 GB BANDWIDTH - 3 CUSTOMERS - $49/YEAR

DEDICATED SERVER PLAN - 1 CUSTOMER - $399/MO

DOMAIN REGISTRATIONS - 226 DOMAINS - $10/YEAR

SERVERS
    ------------

All servers are using well below 50 % of their allocated resources such as bandwidth & space.

7 SERVERS LOCATED AT THE PLANET - DUAL XEON 2.4 GHZ - 1 GB RAM / 80 GB HDD
    1 SERVER LOCATED AT THE PLANET - P4 2.0 GHZ - 512 MB RAM / 80 GB HDD
    1 SERVERS LOCATED AT EV1 - P4 1.7 GHZ - 5122 MB RAM / 40 GB HDD
    2 SERVERS LOCATED AT EV1 - P4 2.0 GHZ - 1 GB RAM / 80 GB HDD
    1 SERVER LOCATED AT EV1 - DUAL XEON - 512 MB RAM / 80 GB HDD
    1 SERVER LOCATED AT EV1 - DUAL XEON - 1 GB RAM / 2X 80 GB HDD

OUR PRICE
    ---------------

We are considering offers above $60K. We would prefer selling this business to a buyer that would keep the current operation going the way it is and built on that however the buyer may do as he plans after the sale. We simply want to make sure that the clients will be in the hands of a professional firm and they will get the quality hosting services that they deserve.

REASON FOR SALE
    -----------------------

Every hosting business owner knows how hard it is to manage a hosting firm especially if you like getting things done yourself. Countless hours put in for support, sleepless nights infront of terminals, stressful waits for updates and what not. We feel that this hosting business has a great potential for the future and may well blossom into one of the most respected and profitable hosting firms around within the next year or so. We had a lot of fun developing and maintaning this operation for 1.5 years however we feel that it is time for our team to move on to different projects and ventures.

SUPPORT PROVIDED
    --------------------------

We currently offer 24/7 support through our site via various channels such as email, helpdesk & forum. A telephone number is also provided on our site for emergency situations. We also pay for a security and monitoring firm to provide additional security and monitoring services. The new buyers may or may not continue using this service depending on their resources and server management expertise.

ADDITIONAL SITE/SOFTWARE DETAILS
    ------------------------------------------------

- PR5 site with more then a dozen additional domains
    - One of the most professional hosting designs in the industry
    - Vbulletin 3 & Forum Database
    - Flash Tutorials
    - Various Registar Accounts
    - Advertising across our content network for up to 6 months

DETAILS & CONTACT INFORMATION
    ---------------------------------------------

Please read the above provided information CAREFULLY and contact us at hoster51@yahoo.com for more information and further details on any questions you may have. Please send us your name, company, contact details as well as current web references to your business/operation so that we can check your status and send you an NDA if required. Please note that we will NOT check or respond to PMs on this forum and we once again request that you only contact us if your interest is genuine and have the funds to back this up.

Thanks in advance for your interest & attention.

whats the name of the website?

i highly doubt that with a webhost this high caliber, that he is going to diclose that information over an open market such as this. this is why when people are selling their websites or webhosts, they usually setup a second WHT account for just the purpose. To mask the identity of the venture from customers and clients who might be using the site and browsing these forums. I suggest you email him about such information.

INTERESTED

Hello we are very interested to see what you have to offer, We would like to sit down and talk with you gentlemen. We are a webhosting company called Galaxyvisions, Inc, and we are looking to acquire hosting companies such as yourselves, If you would like to talk further please contact me at my email address and we can go on from there.
    info@galaxyvisions.

Thanks In Advance
    Ray Sidler
    CEO

I understand why he would say the name, BUT

usually setup a second WHT account for just the purpose
    Thats against the rules and i doubt they do it as i have seen many hosting companies leave their info in the signatures

actually when we sold our website, we did just that. we had it approved by mouse before though, and everything worked out fine.

sounds good.

I contacted you before, but never heard anything back. I just sent the same email again. Please get back to me.
    Thank You,

Chad McCan

620 CLIENTS

I believe your email bounced back. Can you contact me again at info@galaxyvisions, and maybe leave a phone number.
    Thanks

All messages and information queries replied. Let me know if you have any further questions.

>Can you contact me again at info@galaxyvisions,

What is the full address ??? .com or .net ?

Thanks,

mispelled

All requests and messages replied. If you have not received a reply or have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at hoster51@yahoo.com .

Thanks,

Is this business still for sale? I am seriously interested if it is.

Thanks.