Any Comments on this webhosting company

Any comments please on this UK webhosting company,their e mail service etc.,good and bad comments please ,they are known as >>Easily www.easily.co.uk Thanks

Oh well, I will try again.Does anyone have any information about this webhost? Problems encountered etc? Thankyou.Surely there must be someone who can answer???

All I know about easily is that they're a pretty big company - why not test out their support send an email to them, create a ticket etc

Andrew
    NetHosted - UK based hosting solutions.

They are indeed big, and very well advertised here in the UK.

I've only registered a domain name with them, but their service was prompt and friendly (although it was only a computer!)

I would recommend them for domain names, unfortunately I can't offer an opinion on their web hosting.

I have registered a domain name with them also it was smooth transaction. Well I guess any registra better have smooth transaction with domain names. Hoting well let me see if I can find you a review on them.

I've used their domain registration service for over 4 years now. They are good. No complaints in service levels, no complaints in attitude. However never used their hosting service, so can't really comment on it. I do use their domain forwarding capabilities, and its never been down so far - most of my mail comes via it.

Do a search here and around the net for their services... send in an email to check out their response/time/etc.
    HostGator.com - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.

Thankyou to all who answered.We have been with this firm for years (they are hosting 2 successful websites),but lately their e mail service especially has gone downhill.We have been without mails for 5 days - 2nd time in 2 weeks,(we use this for our business mail) and when telephoned their office this morning we received a very curt reply,and they refused to transfer us to their Manager.We asked for a certain person and he had left apparently!
    They have no back up service over the holidays,they seem to work very few hours, and they do not seem to care who they offend.
    Any comments now please.

Hi

used them a few years ago for domain reg, when they started to offer web hosting they emailed our clients - so we stopped using them.

sounds like they got bigger and blew it with customers - sounds familiar - simply move if your no longer happy.

David

David,We have a funny feeling that you may be right . The same old Maxim **too big to care**

Their back up service is non existant that is for sure,and you can only ordinarily contact them betweeen 10am and 5pm,for the rest of the time you may as well not bother, as there are no technical staff manning anything out of those hours.

Yes, every webhost gets problems but the least you can expect,especially when your livelhood depends on the website,is a certain amount of sense from them + strong back up with a good mannerly attitude.

We advised them that we may be looking elsewhere and their answer >> OK go!!

Awwww, not easily too. I was also with firevision, they went boom last year. Easily seemed big enough not to lose interest, but by the sounds of it, they've either grown too big, or no longer find this market profitable. I've not had any problems so far, but I use their email and web forwarding services rather than hosting services.

Last time I contacted them was about 6 months ago, and they were fine and helpful at that time.

Can't comment on anything more recent though