Come experience Lagniappe (pronounced lan yap), a Louisiana tradition...

VPS Appliances are small VPSes that are devoted to a single purpose,
say Secondary cPanel DNS, Rsync Backup, Nagios, etc. By their nature,they tend to run small
on resource requirements, and as such we can pass the savings on to you.

We started originally by offering Secondary cPanel VPS, and it has been
well received! We've refined the offering even further, and it's even better.
You get a cPanel Cluster DNS VPS in your choice of Atlanta or Dallas. Preconfigured for cPanel
secondary (cluster) DNS service only - you do not get root or CP/WHM login access, and you won't
be hosting files from here... This is to provide secondary off-site DNS service for your
existing cPanel installation. Works through your existing WHM, just $5.95 per month Signup Here

Next up is a Nagios VPS, we'll help you set this up and configure it to monitor
up to 3 servers, 10 checks each (ssh to the server via key pair required), and 25 text messages per month.
This is a little more complicated of an install, and normally there's a $50 setup charge but use the promo
code "WHTNAGIOS" to get setup for free (limited time offer). Additional servers or checks are $10 setup
(free right now as well), and $2 per month. If you're interested in this service, please contact me directly
here via PM, email at rob -at- LagniappeInternet.com or our support site at http://www.LagniappeInternet.com/members/

Other VPS Appliance Offers to follow: Rsync, Subversion, Git, and more...
VPS Appliances Info, see: http://www.LagniappeInternet.com/Appliance

IPs to ping: Dallas - 208.77.220.162 Atlanta - 208.93.112.141
Other services available, see: http://www.LagniappeInternet.com
Server information: http://www.LagniappeInternet.com/servers.php

FAQs:
Q. Can I host website or email on the VPS?
A. No - These are special "Appliance VPS" accounts created with special purposes in mind at a reduced rate. Using them for other purposes is a
against the terms of this offer and subject to converting the account to an equivalent standard VPS account or termination.

Q. Will it be shared with other customers?
A. No - This VPS will only be serving you

Q. Do I get root (or cPanel) logins?
A. Generally, No - You will generally won't need them, we provide the access that is required for the service. For example, the cPanel Secondary
DNS gets a 'Remote Access Key' to plug in to your existing WHM.

Q. Are you a reseller?
A. No. We own all of our own servers. We have them located at 2 different data centers: Virtbiz in Dallas, and Tulix in Atlanta.

Q. Do you offer a Money Back Guarantee?
A. Yes! 30 days... It's not "no questions asked" though, we'd like to know why you're leaving, but it has nothing to do with whether you get money back, we'd just like to know why so we can improve.

Q. Where are your servers / Who are your bandwidth providers?
A. Tulix in Atlanta providing Telia, Level3 and Cogent Virtbiz in Dallas provides Level 3, AboveNet, Global Crossing, Cogent

Q. Are your servers oversold/overloaded?
A. Absolutely not! We don't oversell, and typical server load is VERY light. As I write this the load averages on the customer facing servers, are running from 0.03 to 0.68 with an average of 0.31!

Q. Do you monitor your servers or our VPS'es?
A. Yes! We use redundant internal Nagios systems, plus external services.

Q: Do you allow proxy sites, IRC, warez or other copyrighted and/or illegal material?
A: No. VPSes found to be running any of the above will be disabled without warning.

Q: Do you make backups?
A: Yes!
1) Daily backups are done and moved to another server for safe keeping.
2) Weekly copy of the backups to a NAS unit in the office in New Orleans.

Q. Do you have a price protection policy?
A. Unlike many hosts, we do. If you see a special we're offering, you can get that special just by asking for it, up to 1 change per year.

If you have any questions, drop me a PM or email me at
rob -at- LagniappeInternet.com