What's Causing Server Overload? top info included

I ran top but I can't decipher it. Any help is appreciated, thanks. I've attached a file with a few seconds of top output.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Paste the results of

ps auxf
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Here's the results of ps auxf and I also ran top again. My server was fine then all of a sudden - overload! It's been like this for hours now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

From the results, it doesn't look like your server (VPS) is causing the high load. It could be from other servers on the same physical box.

Really? I thought I was supposed to be isolated from other VPSes. It's happening again and I can't find the problem.

You are isolated from other VPSes but the Hardware Node could still have "hog" VPSes running on same NOde.

Does the performance seem bad on the system? High load could be due to processes waiting on an event, like a disk sleep. For example if 5 processes are working on an nfs mount, and it becomes unavailable, with the hard mount option, the load average will be 5, even if there's no other work being done on the system.

To check for these run cat /proc/[0-9]*/status | grep -i "disk sleep"

Also do you see swapping if you run vmstat

I ran both and got this, I don't know what it means.

root@vps [~]# cat /proc/[0-9]*/status | grep -i "disk sleep"
    State: D (disk sleep)
    State: D (disk sleep)
    cat: /proc/27744/status: No such file or directory

root@vps [~]# vmstat
    procs memory swap io system cpu
    r b swpd free buff cache si so bi bo in cs us sy id wa
    0 1 3194452 27876 1705116 2165928 9 8 21 4 15 1 6 1 17 0

Quote Originally Posted by jbwebhosting
    You are isolated from other VPSes but the Hardware Node could still have "hog" VPSes running on same NOde.
    Hum...

So, what you're saying is that it's possible that another VPS can cause problems that affect others on the same Node?