aziton1 Guest
    hello
    after like 15 days of searching I found geekstorage.com is very cool.
    I like thier lite plan especially with thier 50% extar and discount.
    so I need your mind aobut them
    my site is a forum for the guitar and a data bast for the tab notes so is thier plan good for me or not?

Hi aziton1
    You search search the forum and Google for GeekStorage for reviews and feedbacks, but I have not heard anything bad about them, personally.
    What type of forum are you going to use vbulletin, phpbb, mybboard, etc and how many users do you expect to have? If it's a small forum, then shared hosting could be a good choice.

well, they are supposed to have very nice feedback, and seems to give a lot for what u pay. Many happy customers in their forums.
    In my experience, i contacted them asking for some pre-sales questions, and has been 2 days and no answer... So i think i will look somewhere else.
    Anyway, do a search here and I'm sure you will be ok if you choose them

I've read some good and some bad about them, they're pretty new but they seem to know what they're doing. I believe they have a moneyback guarantee so give them a shot and see how you like them and let us know.

I'm on their LA server, and wow their service is amazing. Their support is faster then any other provider I've had, and the load times for my site are 5-10x faster then my last provider. My customers love it, and so do I.

vtp207 Guest
    hi there, i'm too having browsing this forum to see if there's any feedback. I haven't heard any bad things (nor that many good feedbacks). Nevertheless, I'll try VPS hosting with them. Hopefully, they're better than VPSnext, which I canceled after a week.

...and the load times for my site are 5-10x faster then my last provider. My customers love it, and so do I.They're using LiteSpeed.

Only on their shared accounts. If you get a vps with them, it doesn't include litespeed. I checked on this at one point because I'm looking to test out litespeed on a small scale before reconfiguring our servers to use it. I was trying to stay away from the additional $15/mo litespeed charges for a vps license.

I never used nor has any experienced with GeekStorage.com, but according to their fast site loading speed and professional design, it's looking good. Their offers seems reasonable for me either. I am not sure if "Remote NAS Backups" feature is important or not.

I never used nor has any experienced with GeekStorage.com, but according to their fast site loading speed and professional design, it's looking good. Their offers seems reasonable for me either. I am not sure if "Remote NAS Backups" feature is important or not.
    Remote NAS is important if their servers was to implode / explode and all of their hard drives was fried. They could simply restore from their NAS backups and all would be fine

I've used them for a reseller, there support is very professional and timely.

Only on their shared accounts. If you get a vps with them, it doesn't include litespeed. I checked on this at one point because I'm looking to test out litespeed on a small scale before reconfiguring our servers to use it. I was trying to stay away from the additional $15/mo litespeed charges for a vps license.
    If you want to test out LiteSpeed, consider trying their Standard license (which is free). There are certain limitations, which are outlined here:
    http://www.litespeedtech.com/litespeed-web-server-editions.html
    Or you can try the full shabang (Enterprise license) for 15 days, using their trial.
    http://www.litespeedtech.com/trial/license/

Thanks, Jay!