Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hostmatters.com

Anyone Guest

Question

Anybody tried this company?

-Anyone
      0 Not allowed!

It does not come highly recommended.

Stay well away - it is a one-man operation.
      0 Not allowed!

kian Guest

Ignore that guys negative comments, he is having a stupid bickering with someone from hostmatters which has nothing to do with this.

From what Iv'e heard there pretty good, wait for others to reply I guess.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by kian:
    Ignore that guys negative comments, he is having a stupid bickering with someone from hostmatters which has nothing to do with this.

From what Iv'e heard there pretty good, wait for others to reply I guess.
    Ignore this spam, it is the owner of hostmatters (read: FRAUDSTER) pretending to be someone else.

Be warned - do not go with hostmatters unless you want to end up the victim of a fraud and losing all your money.
      0 Not allowed!

Pardon, me, I need to butt in here. Just an FYI: we have more than one employee (actually, we have 2 ). Please compare the IP addresses associated with each post - obviously, they are from different places. Sorry that this guy has invaded your thread, as well.

That is all.

------------------
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    http://www.hostmatters.com
      0 Not allowed!

Anyone Guest
    Anybody else?

I feel reluctant to just go by 1 users perspective.

-Anyone
      0 Not allowed!

I've got my own hosting company, so I would rather not pump up someone else but...

Annette DOES have another employee. Davey, you can nip that comment in the bud. Her name is Stephanie. I've actually talked to her (such a sweet person). She (Stephanie) has gone out of her way to help my company and my new site resellerinfo.com.

I have nothing but good things to say about both of them, but I've never actually hosted with them. I fell certain if you send her an e-mail and ask, that she would send you a few clients that host with her.

Unlike the other hosting companies that seem to get good and bad statements, I've only seen good ones.

------------------
    Mike Astin
    WebAuthorities
    http://www.webauthorities.com
    http://www.resellerinfo.com - A free reseller information site (coming soon!)
      0 Not allowed!

kian Guest

Angry

what the freak are you talking about? owner of hostmatters, hehe i wish.

you really do need some evidence to back that up buddy
      0 Not allowed!

"Hosting Matters" does not have ANY employees, it is a one-scumbag operation.

She has repeatedly tried to spam this board in a desperate attempt to sucker a few people in but her operation has already been exposed.

I will warn you not to go near this crappy excuse for a web hosting service unless you want to have your money stolen.
      0 Not allowed!

Annette has been nothing but helpful with me, and her company comes highly recomended by me and a lot of people. if you beleive what davey says your gulible its a top hosting company.
      0 Not allowed!

hostrocket1 Guest

I have heard nothing but good things about them from everyone but davey, who i have never heard a good thing out of.

-Brendan
      0 Not allowed!

Anyone Guest

Sounds Good to me (I will sign up soon)...

I can't stand someone that has such a bad attitude

Thanks to everyone except for Davey!
    -Anyone
      0 Not allowed!

Ignore Davey's comments, he once ran a webhosting company that suffered from bad publicity due to unethical business practices. He was exposed by Annette and others as an alarming numbers of users complained about his service, we received more complaints about his web hosting company than we did about Galaxy-Web (if you don't know what that was, well you don't want to, terrible just doesn't sum it up).

I can not give personal recommendations about HostingMatters, however as I see it Annette has been a helpful and honest member of this forum and we have not received any negative reviews about their services. I am confident that you will receive a professional and prompt service from them should you decide to sign up, if not come back and tell us.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 08-09-2000).]
      0 Not allowed!

AdminGuy,

I signes up with HostMatters and they are very good company and yet, hontest too. They don't do bullcrap with thoses -->UNLIMITED<---

Also my mother has a website with them too .. They are affordable and good... Just for starters
      0 Not allowed!

Wink

I've been reselling (sort of) for them for a couple of months and I am quite pleased with their service. I really don't care how many employees they have, either.
      0 Not allowed!

Cool

I have seen Annette around these boards for quite awhile, she has always been helpful and seems pretty knowledgable. I would sign up with her if I needed a host.

I know a few Alabanza hosting companies that are run by 1 - 3 people....there's nothing wrong with that, that's the beauty of Alabanza and why we go there, becuase it doesn't take an army to run the servers and the great control panels mean we don't get many tech qustions from our end users.
      0 Not allowed!

Admin - unless you can prove your lies (which you cannot) then retract your fraudulent claims.

My company never had any problems or complaints from clients, it was a highly successful and popular service which is why we were approached by BurstNET to sell out. Annette (and her imaginary employees) have been exposed for fraud, and are being shut down by the US authorities and also their host.

Unless you can prove it then do not post it.

Hosting Matters (ie. Annette, and her imaginary employees) is completely incompetant and unable to manage a business properly.
      0 Not allowed!

Angry

A) Ignore Davey, he's a immature child.

B) From what I know of Annette and HositngMatters she is running a very good company. I won't speak about Peters company as its not worth talking about.

(Edit)
    Also, Peter, put up or shut up about Annette,
    You keep telling people to prove that true hosting was a piece of ****, why don't YOU prove that Annette is incompetitent and can't run a hosting company ect? So put up or shut up!.
    (/Edit)

------------------
    Sincerely~
    Daniel Pearson
    UltraSpeed USA http://www.ultraspeedusa.com
    AIM: UltraSpeedUSA
    Email: dpearson@ultraspeedusa.com
    Phone: 1-205-785-1872

[This message has been edited by DanielP (edited 08-10-2000).]
      0 Not allowed!

2cents Guest

As a host that has picked up some of his victims I assure you, this is not the person to be taking advise from. If you can find one other person other then him to bad mouth Hostmatters I would be shocked. All of us that are close to this industry would expect those comments out of him and we know why. Annett has done a wonderful job of exposing his many many faults and scams, go with Annett you will not be sorry, she will take care of you. Just ignore him we all do, just spend 2 minuets on her page dedicated to him and you will see his comments do not mean much.
      0 Not allowed!

Anyone, don't feel bad, David (Peter) has done, what appears to be, some very bad things to clients and he thought he could get away with it, but Annette helped organize everyone again him (truehosting) and kept getting them kicked off service providers and stuff like that due to what appears to be the fact that he ripped a lot of people off.

He just appears to have poped his head in and now left again. Another fly by night type person lol.

------------------
    Sincerely~
    Daniel Pearson
    UltraSpeed USA
    http://www.ultraspeedusa.com
      0 Not allowed!

Daniel is a liar and he knows it. People like you make me sick, trying to bad mouth other companies to attempt to get soem customers.

We did not EVER get kicked off any service provider - you are dreaming.

Annette (or whatever she is calling herself today) is already under investigation by US law enforcement for fraud and other criminal offences. She could not organize a business if she tried so she has to go around desperately trying to scam people.

AGAIN - DO NOT EVER USE HOSTINGMATTERS.COM!!! THEY ARE A SCAM!!
      0 Not allowed!

If you could read above a 2nd grade level you would notice I was making OBSERVATIONS.
    For your information Peter liars don't last very long in this business, it appears your proff enough of that.

(Edit)
    Also Again I say to you Peter, PROVE Annette is under investigation or retract your messages regarding her and her company! In other words PUT UP OR SHUT UP. Give me names, case numbers, contact information if she's "Under investigation" yah right, so put up or shut up.
    (/Edit)

------------------
    Sincerely~
    Daniel Pearson
    UltraSpeed USA http://www.ultraspeedusa.com

[This message has been edited by DanielP (edited 08-11-2000).]
      0 Not allowed!

Anyone Guest

Angry

Hello I started this thread to get some information on Hosting Matters.

That I have done... but I feel bad about all the bad posts going towards such a great company.

Admin please shut down this thread before the flamming gets any worse.

-Anyone
      0 Not allowed!

I am not a liar, thanks. And I have never gone out of business.

I know for a fact about actions being taken against her by both individuals and also the authorities. No, I am not going to give you any further information.

When she is locked up in a jail you can send her letters to keep yourself amused.

AGAIN: I am warning everyone to steer well clear of this scammer! Also looks like UltraSpeed is in on the scam as well.

BTW Daniel - how old are you? The owner of Ultraspeed UK is a 16yr old kid. Same with you perhaps? Thought so.
      0 Not allowed!

For your information I'm 18, again I say Put up or shut up peter,

I've just got one question to ask you.

How does it feel to have your entire life to be a lie?

Daniel~

[This message has been edited by DanielP (edited 08-11-2000).]
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast