Your Ideal Client Billing/Management System

What is the ideal and more realistic outlook of a client billing/management system?

- HelpDesk/Ticket System
    - Client Management (All the normal stuff included)
    - Billing Management (Reoccurring payments, invoices, etc.)
    - Live Support?

I am asking this as to this is 1 of many projects on my mind right now. Instead of going out and purchasing a license, I am pretty well in depth with PHP and MySQL so I decided to take a shot at something myself.

If the product is successful and well stable for intense usage, what types of realistic prices would you like to see on a such item?

I think the best way is to build your own, however I think ModernBill is a good one?

My friend acully designed something like that, he had a billing system, help desk and live chat built into 1 script. He sold it thought lol. But yes all of those and intergration options for authorize.net, 2CO, etc.. Would be cool for custom skins, automatic billing invoices, Paypal IPN, and stuff like that would be nice. I would pay for that lol.

HP-Kaumil, yes ModernBill is good but like I stated, instead of going out and purchasing a such system, I would rather give it a god my own self.

OldHomie, if you weren't disabled I may see more responses from you but, lol. The live chat part is still up in the air. As for the Authorize.net/2CO/PayPal/etc. Yes, I would have to make payment modules for things such as to pay invoices, etc.

I am not having a system where you the system is like automatic/instant. I want the owner or whomever to have to add the usernames in themselves and have things go from there. Nothing like PerlDesk, etc. where you are auto-signed up when you purchase something. Maybe have something more if you're an existing client, you can purchase other services through the system, otherwise you need to use the main website for a such task.

I'd pay no more than $200 for it, depending on how well it is supported etc...

whm autopilot i have heard is very good

modernbill is horribleness. anyone that thinks otherwise is an insane masochist. it does have a lot of features though.

paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Yes modernbill is absolutely hideous and not user friendly at all!