Is there a system that Sends checks?

Is there a website that has a system that sends checks to your house without a customer knowing your personal address?you know like them sending their money through the system that will write out a check to me and send it to my home?Im just wondering.I know it sounds funny but im unable to do through online transactions {that I'll never beble to do again}and unable to get a P.O. Box at the moment so I was just asking.

Hope I'm posting in the right spot.
    Last edited by Beauty1on1; 01-11-2006 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Hope I'm posting in the right spot

Hi;

There are quite a few services that do what you describe; they are called mail forwarders or remailers. http://www.google.ca/search?q=us+mai...en-US:official

Good luck with your search.

P.S. What about a mailbox in a business centre like Mail Boxes Etc?
    :: Kevin
    :: Dotniagara Professional Web Hosting Since 2006.

What?That would be like the same as P.O.Box right?I'm looking for a website.

btw does anyone know of 2CHECKOUT.COM is that doing what I'm looking for?
    Last edited by Beauty1on1; 01-11-2006 at 02:40 AM.

Well, even though you say you are "unable to get a P.O. Box", thats what I would suggest. If the issue is distance from the post office, make a trip down there, get a PO BOX and set-up mail forwarding to your home address.

A service which would offer such services would not have a good turn-around rate if you used First Class USPS both ways

I would be interested in what you find as your solution to this delimma.

Good Luck, unique.

2CHECKOUT.COM allows you to process credit card payments.

Oh...I think I see what you mean now.

2CO does take the payments (CC and E-Check) and then issues you a cheque (or direct deposit to you bank).
    :: Kevin
    :: Dotniagara Professional Web Hosting Since 2006.

Oh they cant send the check to my house?

Yes, they can send checks to your house.

Regards
    Steven
    2UK2 - Local Solutions, World Wide Potential

First-Rate Support, Stupendous Prices, Remarkable Uptime

And they will give out your address should there be any complaints or requests of card-holders to contaact the merchant,

*why* would you want anonymity from people paying you ? why cant you just have the money paid to your bank rather than checks ?
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules