mikefor Guest
    I'm looking for web hosting just for maximum 3 domains with low traffic with dedicated IP, hosting where I can paid monthly and cancel it whatever I want.
    If You know some, please help me. Thanks

A Small Orange, perhaps? Most hosts offer monthly terms.

there are a bunch that offer monthly.. you could check the offers forum.
    I know Vectorlevel offers it checking their website.
    Also how cheap, and how much space/bandwidth?

mikefor Guest
    I will try but maybe some more?
    Yes, Most hosts offer monthly terms but always if I want to order, I must pay for 6, 12 or 24 months

Your requirements are normal and you should have no problem finding a host with a decent plan for you in the Offers Section of the forums
    Good Luck!

mikefor Guest
    space/bandwidth low, it is only for 2 sites with low bandwith.

john3792 Guest
    well as always i suggest to Search terms , web hosting , hosting in google

Could you post how much disk space you require and why you need the dedicated IP?

http://www.vectorlevel.com is my host and they work great for me. I have a fairly busy website and I pay 6.50 a month.

I'm looking for web hosting just for maximum 3 domains with low traffic with dedicated IP, hosting where I can paid monthly and cancel it whatever I want.
    Do not waste your time. Do your own search. On the WHT is great collection of the offers placed. Be sure if you are not tied with price you will be able find a deal

You can check at WHT offers at advertising forms section you can also make a quote at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/hostquote.php

What is the budget in your mind? Because cheap has different values for different people. The best way IMO also is to search the offer section with the resource specification and budget in your mind. You can find many providers there to fit your needs since your requirements are normal. Please research on the short listed hosts by finding reviews. Best of luck to find your best provider.

Are you looking for this in a specific location, and got of curiosity what do you need the dedicated IP for?
    All the best,

Hello, take a look at hostgator.com.

check out hawkhost.com their least expensive package is @$3.99

check out hawkhost.com their least expensive package is @$3.99
    Appreciate the recommendation but our lowest package requires a minimum of 3 months at a time.

mikefor Guest
    For me cheap is price for 7USD/month, paid monthly. I think about dedicated IP(seo reasons) but it is not necessary.
    Located whatever but if someone know nice servers in Europe countries it is good for me.

Go with innohosting.com you will find lots of recommendations or them on here, they'll provide great servers / hosting accounts that will scale with your business backed by a 24 hour support team (they usually quote 2hours typical response time, but I usually hear back within 20 mins - 24 hours a day!)