Arrow ServInt.net 1 Year Review

I've been with this service for over a year now and all I could say is great service and I love their staff supports. What do you think about this service ? anyone with me ?

I am with you.

But there is only 1 thing, which is their price is not that low. If they could lower their price on VPSs a bit then that would be perfect.

Their prices isn't low, but it isn't high either. Support cost money.

I don't want to sound too much like a ServInt fanatic because I am always a bit bored with advocates of any sort, but to their credit -- they have. I have used ServInt a little more than three years, and over this period of time I got two (three?) upgrades, one of which increased the obvious space and allowed transfer, whilst the other upgraded allocated RAM, CPU power, etc., with no price increase for me. Two or three times over three years speaks well for the company and is not bad at all.

great to hear some review about this service, I'm about to expand more and upgrade my VPS to something else from them really soon. With me their service is great so far for over a year now.

Hi

Servint is the best place, support is top and uptime perfect
    worth the money

Keith
    VPS & Dedi with -
    UKServers (8/10) Clouvider (7/10) 12 month, Rapidswitch (1/10) 15Years+, Hivelocity (10/10) 7 Years, Clustered net (10+/10) 17Years+

I agree ServInt is very good. Stable and quick support. There are cheaper hosts but if your online business isn't worth less than 2 USD per day and than you aren't taking your business serious.

I just upgrade my VPS into the next new level few days ago, let see how the thing goes.

Quote Originally Posted by NhanWebDesign View Post
    I've been with this service for over a year now and all I could say is great service and I love their staff supports. What do you think about this service ? anyone with me ?
    Yes, we are with you too.
    We strongly believe that quality service does cost.
    We have been with ServInt for 2+ years, had two upgrades and never had any major issues so far.

The best things about ServInt are a) their top-notch NOC team and b) their free upgrades offering more bandwidth and diskspace, before we even ask for them.

# uptime
    17:08:34 up 131 days, 20:14, 0 users, load average: 0.06, 0.02, 0.00
    Last edited by tuxg; 06-19-2008 at 05:10 PM.
    TUXG Hosting - shared hosting simplified
    Linux | BSD ~ Joomla | Drupal
    o 99.9% Uptime o Anytime Phone Support o 30-day Moneyback