Court rules in favor of pop-ups

I thank my Lord for all His wonderful blessings.

That wont last long. Wells Fargo will appeal and that ruling will be overturned. Her ruling is factually inaccurate and I doubt it will stand for long. Its funny, because I have in front of that judge before and she is a very pathetic creature.

Well, it's not the first victory WhenU has won in court.

Originally posted by kkimmel
    Its funny, because I have in front of that judge before and she is a very pathetic creature.
    How so?

"......and she is a very pathetic creature. "

that kind of statement in my country could land you in jail for contempt of court.....you can only criticise the judgement but not make personal attacks on the judge

Understand

Originally posted by RajanUrs

that kind of statement in my country could land you in jail for contempt of court.....you can only criticise the judgement but not make personal attacks on the judge
    Understand kkimmel classifies 90% of the world as pathetic creatures....and certainly anyone who has ever disagreed with him....

Re: Understand

Originally posted by Incognito
    Understand kkimmel classifies 90% of the world as pathetic creatures....and certainly anyone who has ever disagreed with him....
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess we should infer from his response that if he was before this judge, that she didn't rule in his favor. She must have disagreed with him.

Maybe we should put plop-ups in her court room!
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

Plop-ups. Sounds pretty terrible.

Never heard of WhenU. Are they prviding some software that people need to download, install and as a reasult of that download people get some popups. If this is the case then there does not seem to be any valid ground for this trial at first place. If people want popups, then they have right to decide to have popups. It is their desktop. Their desktop does not become the property of some company while visiting that company's website.

Yes, she disagred with me.

And in Michigan, there are alot of judges that are against the common people. They consistently find in favor of big business intrests and have selective hearing. Most of these judges are Republicans (now there is a shock) but not all of them.

Originally posted by RajanUrs

Its a good thing I dont live in your country, wherever that is. Because there was one judge in a Michigan small claims court that I said some really vile things to.

Originally posted by kkimmel
    Most of these judges are Republicans (now there is a shock)

Ah, the glory (read: annoyance) of broad generalizations.
    Become an ISP; a great value-added service for any web host.
    http://www.vispprovider.com

Thats why good browsers are hard to come by (MyIE2,Firebird,etc.....) That have automatic pop up blockers!!!!!

The Dude

what's a pop-up? ...

oh, wait, i'm using only safari and firebird now. i probably won't have a "compatible" browser to even visit that bank's site :p
    gia

The Dude, just want to point out that just because a browser doesn't have an automated popup blocker, that doesn't make it bad or any less better.

IE6 is the most widely used browser, and is very easy to use. Popups can be easily blocked using the Google toolbar or supplementary programs like WebWasher (http://www.webwasher.com) or AdMuncher (which i highly recommend -- URL: http://www.admuncher.com).
    Have you Floble'd today?

There are alot of stupid people on the planet, and that fact is reinforced by the number of people that use an insecure, poorly-coded browser like Internet Explorer.

What is even more impressive is the group of incredibly stupid webmasters that design thier sites in a manner that makes them compatiable exclusively with IE.