Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfKap View Post
    Why you answer ticket very slow?

I send in 01:59 AM you answer 01:11 PM
    I looked up ticket EBP-138-23135 as you requested, you opened it April 6th, 8:39 am

Technician replied 9:04 Am April 6th, in response to the DNS question. Looks like the technician had trouble understanding your follow up comment, to provide an answer, but they have been actively replying.

keep in mind you keep asking new follow up questions in the same ticket, so they will not be re-assigned on a high priority to a new tech, since they reply to each solving or trying to answer your issue in full at the initial time. Its best you open new tickets if you have new questions.

That said I will ask them to speed up any replies for you, thank you.
    Colohouse | P: 877-539-4638 | E: hello@colohouse.com
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud VPS | Colocation | Web Hosting | Public & Private Cloud | IaaS & DRaaS
    Data Centers: New York | Chicago | Miami | Colorado | California | Amsterdam

Thank you for support.

If i have new question. I will open new ticket.

I thought turnkey will take some learning after disastrous experiences like mine here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1015416
    But, seems like some things never improve.
    If many people are having similar complaints, something has to be wrong with internal setup/processes/staff. Instead of improving them, a business that does not take care of potential customers can be understood to care even less for existing ones.
    However, will to improve makes difference, which will happen to turnkey also, I hope.

I went to the other thread. It looks like Turnkey got heavy flamed but handled it well. The "flame" thread got closed by moderators, but now it continues here.

Turnkeys offer looks great to me, but all this negativity held me back. Too bad that I had to "waste" my time just to find out Turnkey did it all right all from the beginning.

A negative review is useful when a product is really bad, but negativity that is uncalled for just waste everyone's time.

BTW: "hostasis" and "gtriangle" looks like similar persons and appeared to have similar fabricated issues...........

Quote Originally Posted by qtriangle View Post
    I thought turnkey will take some learning after disastrous experiences like mine here
    But, seems like some things never improve.
    If many people are having similar complaints, something has to be wrong with internal setup/processes/staff. Instead of improving them, a business that does not take care of potential customers can be understood to care even less for existing ones.
    However, will to improve makes difference, which will happen to turnkey also, I hope.
    Last edited by selfstartershost; 04-08-2012 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by selfstartershost View Post
    BTW: "hostasis" and "gtriangle" looks like similar persons and appeared to have similar fabricated issues...........
    We are not the same person at all. Furthermore, I did not "fabricate" any issue. I was simply bringing it to the attention of the community what the sales rep told me. It was quickly responded to and cleared up by turnkeyinternet.

There was just some confusion and mis-communication between the sales rep and I -- not any fabricated issues as you say.
    Hostasis
    Coming Soon

I just want to tell you so be careful when you choose to host many sites under one account. Why? No, I don't want to tell anymore, because it makes me feel terrible before leaving TurnkeyInternet.

But 75% promotion off is good to try and feel.

Good luck, guys
    UpReseller || Bring to you friendly support with offshore/onshore hosting, reseller and cPanel VPS Management.
    www.upreseller.com

I plan to purchase before the 13th

Well hostasis and we are different as mentioned by hostasis. moderators can verify it from IP, profile activity etc.

However, i have seen curious cases where a new member comes up to rescue someone, even as they have 0 posts in their profile.
    It is really interesting that such a user is here take favors of OP, and OP "seeming" to be silent.
    Anyways, as I said earlier, I truly believe turnkey handles future issues well for everyone's good.

I went to the other thread. It looks like Turnkey got heavy flamed but handled it well. The "flame"````````````` thread got closed by moderators, but now it continues here.

Turnkeys offer looks great to me, but all this negativity held me back. Too bad that I had to "waste" my time just to find out Turnkey did it all right all from the beginning.

A negative review is useful when a product is really bad, but negativity that is uncalled for just waste everyone's time.

Dear Turnkeyinternet,

I bought one of your VPSes when you offered it with a 75% discount. I am still using it because it has been running fine all this while. My question is:

1. Am I eligible for this new offer, too?
    2. Can I order using my existing account?
    3. When does this offer end?

Thank you and looking forward to using another one of your services.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan View Post
    Dear Turnkeyinternet,

I bought one of your VPSes when you offered it with a 75% discount. I am still using it because it has been running fine all this while. My question is:

1. Am I eligible for this new offer, too?
    2. Can I order using my existing account?
    3. When does this offer end?

Thank you and looking forward to using another one of your services.
    Hello ThisOldMan, our specials as noted are "Limit 1 discount order per customer, new customers only. CAN NOT be used to transfer existing service to this promotion." so while the 75% coupon wouldn't work for you on your existing account, we do have coupons on our site (button is on our top menu bar) called "monthly specials" and you can use those coupons.

This offer is set to end this week - we don't run these type of deals very often, as several have noted they are 'too good to be true' (but the deal is true!)
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud VPS | Colocation | Web Hosting | Public & Private Cloud | IaaS & DRaaS

I am free to say that I am not affiliated with turnkey in any way.
    By your own words moderators can perfectly tell that my IP resides in moscow and I do not use proxies either.

For some strange reason my post count seems to indicate zero posts, but by going here www[.]webhostingtalk[.]com/search.php?searchid=40219834 it is easy to tell that is an error, and I have actually made some posts earlier.

You seem to be "hounted" by strange errors that in some "sneaky" way forces you to rush into conclusions, then you rush out doing the things you do right now.

Please take no offence, I am neutral here and if I join this host, I guess I will have to come to my own conclusion regarding its quality.....

What I am trying to say is that your review does not help in any particular way to determine if this is a good host or not. I rest my case...

Quote Originally Posted by qtriangle View Post
    Well hostasis and we are different as mentioned by hostasis. moderators can verify it from IP, profile activity etc.

However, i have seen curious cases where a new member comes up to rescue someone, even as they have 0 posts in their profile.
    It is really interesting that such a user is here take favors of OP, and OP "seeming" to be silent.
    Anyways, as I said earlier, I truly believe turnkey handles future issues well for everyone's good.

I understand that was a mistake. Sorry if your feelings were hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostasis View Post
    We are not the same person at all. Furthermore, I did not "fabricate" any issue. I was simply bringing it to the attention of the community what the sales rep told me. It was quickly responded to and cleared up by turnkeyinternet.

There was just some confusion and mis-communication between the sales rep and I -- not any fabricated issues as you say.

I understand that was a mistake. Sorry if your feelings were hurt.
    No feelings hurt. I just wanted to make sure to clear my name from the "wrong-doers" in the industry.

While I have been in the industry for quite a while on a small level, I am slowly amping up to the larger scale!
    Hostasis
    Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by turnkeyinternet View Post
    Hello ThisOldMan, our specials as noted are "Limit 1 discount order per customer, new customers only. CAN NOT be used to transfer existing service to this promotion." so while the 75% coupon wouldn't work for you on your existing account, we do have coupons on our site (button is on our top menu bar) called "monthly specials" and you can use those coupons.

This offer is set to end this week - we don't run these type of deals very often, as several have noted they are 'too good to be true' (but the deal is true!)
    Thank you for the information. I feel sad that I cannot make use of this offer. However I am going to tell my friends about it. I still remember thinking that it was 'too good to be true' when I bought my vps from you at a 75% discount. So far it has been good. Good and true. Thank you again.

Hello,

I am trying to order the top resellers package when i go to order, using code "RESELLFOOL75" I get the offer has expired ?

Many Thanks,Alexander

Then probably it has already expired. It's a very short time-limited offer. You can perhaps send a query to Turnkeyinternet to confirm it.

just tried to order and got the same - offer expired. pity as it's been only couple days

They said it will expire by the 13th. It's only 9th of April.

Quote Originally Posted by Ang C View Post
    They said it will expire by the 13th. It's only 9th of April.

I asked, Thus was my reply:

"Hello Alex,

I do apologize as the fantastic promotion has ended. I do apologize for any inconvenience, however we cannot run those types of specials every week.

Be sure to look out for our next fantastic promotion.

Name"
    Last edited by HostUS - Alexander; 04-09-2012 at 10:33 AM.

it seems they simply lied then

Use coupon code: RESELLFOOL75 to take 75% off for life for the GOLD and PLATINUM PACKAGES. Hurry, this week only!

This negativity is amazing. No one lied. the headline went like this for at least almost a week as I know. luckily I got in in time despite the reviews. The hosting setup and welcome email looks well thought out and easy to understand, everything seems to work as it should.

I haven't any idea why, but my account was just now deleted from the servers and my funds refunded. Well, perhaps it was to good to be true anyway? I did not have any issues at all so it is kind of strange. Perhaps they do not like that we say anyting at all in the forum?

Thank you everyone who signed up, and sorry for the few who didn't signup during the 1-week only special (it was clearly labeled "this week only" and the week ended unfortunately on Sunday night after running april 1st through the 8th (thats why it was titled in regards to April Fools day on the 1st). Not sure who is claiming people lied- but thats why great promotions are clearly labeled and public so there is no question.

Either way, there are other active coupons - that are fantastic deals, you can see the coupon in fact still on our landing page, and have similar entry level pricing available. So just be sure to keep an eye out.

Thank you everyone for your interest, and we do appreciate all the feedback!

As it turns out my payment was flagged as fraud and automatically refunded because I changed address during ordering because the first address i used did not match my current IP. All this is explainable and perfectly normal as paypal is comfortable with me residing in another country. this is first time my order is cancelled because of this though. I get the humble impression that the host really do not have time to deal with stuff individually.
    It is sometimes perhaps to easy to push the purge button and forget that all customers are individuals.

So as it turns out my business did not fit either and I am glad I found out the attitude at support as soon as possible.

My apologies to "qtriangle" although I am not going to pursue this as he did. However I understand his feeling of rejection as doing nothing wrong being rejected is not that nice.

Thanks for understanding my pain.
    I always believe that dealing with a humane approach is must for any business. Turning away a customer can never be right. Businesses should try to win the customers, even the toughest of the customers.

As it turns out my payment was flagged as fraud and automatically refunded because I changed address during ordering because the first address i used did not match my current IP. All this is explainable and perfectly normal as paypal is comfortable with me residing in another country. this is first time my order is cancelled because of this though. I get the humble impression that the host really do not have time to deal with stuff individually.
    It is sometimes perhaps to easy to push the purge button and forget that all customers are individuals.

So as it turns out my business did not fit either and I am glad I found out the attitude at support as soon as possible.

My apologies to "qtriangle" although I am not going to pursue this as he did. However I understand his feeling of rejection as doing nothing wrong being rejected is not that nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast