how about JaguarPC VPS ?

Hi,

does anyone has vps with JaguarPC ?

it seems not very review about them,

im interested about how the stability of them,

can you share your experience with me ?

thanx

To be honest, it's the first time I heard of this name.

JaguarPC has a long history on this forum and they are well known.
    You can always check reviews here, I am sure there are a lot of them but my guess is they are pretty good at what they do.
    IntoDNS - Check your DNS health and configuration
    FLEIO - OpenStack billing and control panel for service providers

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi4n View Post
    JaguarPC has a long history on this forum and they are well known.
    You can always check reviews here, I am sure there are a lot of them but my guess is they are pretty good at what they do.
    Hi,i know they have has a long history,but i do not find many active review about them recently,so,im interested about how the stability they are now.thanx

i try to contact their live chat,it seems very busy,does anyone have vps with them now ? thanx

We were having openvz vps with them for 2 years approx, their support is very good.

Their vps are also very good.

Quote Originally Posted by wheel View Post
    To be honest, it's the first time I heard of this name.
    You must be new, then. JaguarPC has been around since the 1990s. I've had sites with them a couple of times in the past decade. They were always fine. The owner (username: Jag) was at WHT just yesterday, in another thread, discussing JaguarPC. Search for it. They're one of the few VPS hosts I suggest to others, as they're just that good.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

The worst service ever, this month the servicde down 3 times and for more than 7 hours each time. When fix the issue one time and restore the service a great porcentaje of files in the server was been deleted and and they wanted to charge me for the backup.
    The last thing that I had to endure is a "intensive" load of the server and annother down, its funny because i dont have any visit because the many down of service i lost SEO Position.

I am still new in JaguarPC, I can't give review because I just hosted with them for 1 month. By the way, I am satisfy with their support, but how is in the future, I will give a review soon for any experienced.
    YESPHUN.COM - Malaysia Low-Cost Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin/CPanel Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting

Over 40 hours down this weeks, i am client for more than year

Ticket support take 2 hours to answer and only if post in your forum with the ticket number.

Play safe and go for KnownHost!

Quote Originally Posted by pacoflaco View Post
    Over 40 hours down this weeks, i am client for more than year

Ticket support take 2 hours to answer and only if post in your forum with the ticket number.
    40 hours downtime this week? That's only a 75% uptime. Somehow I find that hard to believe or lots of other people on the node would be crying all over WHT.

weeks, last weeks

Quote Originally Posted by pacoflaco View Post
    weeks, last weeks
    Ok, but you need to quantify how much the 40 hours of outage is out of the total time. 40 hours downtime in 1 week is only 75% uptime which is inexcusable.

40 hours outage over a year (you said you were with them for over a year) is only 0.45% resulting in a 99.55% uptime which is not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by portalgod View Post
    Ok, but you need to quantify how much the 40 hours of outage is out of the total time. 40 hours downtime in 1 week is only 75% uptime which is inexcusable.

40 hours outage over a year (you said you were with them for over a year) is only 0.45% resulting in a 99.55% uptime which is not terrible.
    True, but in a previous post, pacoflaco stated the server for his/her site was down 3 times in the last month for more than 7 hours each. If that's true, that's pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by portalgod View Post
    Somehow I find that hard to believe or lots of other people on the node would be crying all over WHT.
    My thoughts as well. This is the first negative comment for Jaguar that I've seen in a long time.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

pacoflaco, my friend, we addressed your issue is your vps not any nodes. Let us work with you in the support system to address it. First step is acknowledging this problem is following you on all nodes we move you too. We moved you to a brand new 48gb ram system with no other clients and the problem followed. I'm not saying there were no problems on any node, I simply don't know and will give you the benefit of the doubt. But my staff has been working passionately to help you out.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    My thoughts as well. This is the first negative comment for Jaguar that I've seen in a long time.
    precisely
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC

I cannot use VPS of JagauarPC but i listen that JPC is excellent.

yeah im probably on the same boat as @pacoflaco this last month has been miserable with jaguarpc (and kinda still is), but overall they are are a pretty good midrange host, they are way better than most hosts out there (good hardware, good support, awesome value for money), but not quite the same level as the likes of servint... ^_^ well im a client of both hehehe
    ^_^.oO( im in hostcult.com huhumm i'm also hosted by: servint, jaguarpc and dreamhost its all good hehehe )

Its funny that only appear when i complain in other forum, in your forum or the ticker support you take more than 2 hours to answer a you dont resolve anything.

That's not accurate, techs and myself have replied in tickets going back months to help you with this, you have a script problem. Me and the techs also replied in our own forums as well. We are trying to help you.

There was no script problem, you ended up accepting that the problem was the node