I need good reseller or managed VPS

Hi everyone

I already have two reseller accounts.

One is full(at one provider), and the other is almost empty, but it is very bad. I have tried to listen to advice and split account to more than one server/hosting company, but I have made a wrong choice.

It would make sense to transfer everything to company 1, which is really good, but it is expensive too, and no overselling, so this is becoming a problem.

What i am looking at is extremely reliable company. This is the biggest request.
    I don't need billing software, but I do need CPanel/Whm.
    I need reseller or managed VPS.
    I need good support, but I don't need end user support.
    Server location - anywhere in Europe.
    Server size 50GB with overselling allowed or 100GB.
    Bandwidth is not important, my clients are running small websites with very few visitors.
    Budget - I am willing to pay enough for really good and reliable service. I would like to stay under 50$, but I would be glad to pay more if service can justify that price.
    If possible, I would really like to have daily backups.

Thank you for your suggestions. I am not lazy to read forums and existing offers, but I have noticed that people on this forums are looking for every single license and everything unlimited, so I cant listen to those suggestions, and advertizing forum is just a commercial, I need a real recommendation.

Hi there, do you have any location preference for your hosting services or your customers?

I would pick a few hosts from the offers section that interest you and contact them with questions to see how their responses are. Do you have a location preference?

As for location, anywhere in Europe is good.
    I would prefer Germany/France/Netherlands/Italy/Austria before UK, but that is not crucial.
    Thank you

Hi!

Your budget is fine for your requirements and so shouldn't have any problems finding a reliable provider. You could get a VPS with cPanel for $50. A VPS would be better, especially when it comes to backing up the data.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

You can have a managed VPS node with a control panel for that budget.
    I suggest a VPS as well, as you will have more control over your clients, domains and space.

Look at Hostdime and Surpasshosting.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

EZPZhosting has some nice reviews here!

In the UK i know coreix, they have an amazing support, the best one that i have seen. The connectiviy is amazing also. Check them out
    OPENSTACK Dedicated Cloud | 128 GB RAM - 12 Cores Intel Xeon EC5 | Unbeatable Price
    Amsterdam Telecity - Madrid Interxion
    DigitalValley.io

Quote Originally Posted by goran5103 View Post
    Thank you for your suggestions. I am not lazy to read forums and existing offers, but I have noticed that people on this forums are looking for every single license and everything unlimited, so I cant listen to those suggestions, and advertizing forum is just a commercial, I need a real recommendation.
    Happy customers would not hang around WHT every day to write recommendation upon request
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by digitalvalley View Post
    In the UK i know coreix, they have an amazing support, the best one that i have seen. The connectiviy is amazing also. Check them out
    What kind of account you have with them?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Happy customers would not hang around WHT every day to write recommendation upon request
    Good point

Thanks for your suggestions everyone.

A for reseller hosting, EZPZ looks good, and I have found good reviews.
    But I am tempted to go with VPS. Problem is that i don't know how to manage it good enough(i have two small unmanaged servers for personal use, but I wouldn't dare to present that as hosting company). I would use VPS only if I wouldn't have to do anything else than Cpanel/WHM. I guess that would be managed VPS.
    Also, I have some really nice SSD VPS plans, so I wonder if it is worth(because they are not cheap at all, at least not with reputable providers). 80-100GB SSD VPS is more expensive than some managed dedicated servers.

Good point

But I am tempted to go with VPS. Problem is that i don't know how to manage it good enough(i have two small unmanaged servers for personal use, but I wouldn't dare to present that as hosting company). I would use VPS only if I wouldn't have to do anything else than Cpanel/WHM. I guess that would be managed VPS.
    Also, I have some really nice SSD VPS plans, so I wonder if it is worth(because they are not cheap at all, at least not with reputable providers). 80-100GB SSD VPS is more expensive than some managed dedicated servers.
    SAS is fast enough and does the job, SAS is far better than SATA. You could upgrade to SSD once you are making more etc.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

i would recommend VPS is better to have that a shared reseller account. VPS gives a you better resources to face peak hours.
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine
    Shared hosting | cPanel/WHM reseller | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VoIP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |

Good point

Just keep in mind that even on a "fully managed" vps, support will typically be reactive rather than proactive. Because of this, there will be additional management overhead when compared to reseller. I doubt it would be anything you couldn't handle, but it's an important distinction just the same.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

I wouldn't go with EZPZ, i am a client for three years now and i have seen it go downhill fast. Servers seem to be to much oversold. Very slow sometimes, high loads, and at this time even down. If you contact support about the loads you get some standard answer they will investigate it but a day later it is happening all over again.

From an almost 10 to a medium 5 in three years.
    If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by target View Post
    I wouldn't go with EZPZ, i am a client for three years now and i have seen it go downhill fast. Servers seem to be to much oversold. Very slow sometimes, high loads, and at this time even down. If you contact support about the loads you get some standard answer they will investigate it but a day later it is happening all over again.

From an almost 10 to a medium 5 in three years.
    And again down today for more than an hour now. Opened a URGENT ticket 30 minutes ago and no response so far.

If you go to the status page it looks like everything iw working perfectly. I noticed even when the server is down everything is green.

The homepage claim is also a marketing gimmick i guess:
    Average ticket response time: 10 minutes -- Average server uptime last month: 100%
    If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Hi

After everyones comments I have decided to stick with my current reseller provider for some time, and at the same time try to learn as much as I can about unmanaged VPS, because I will definitely need dedicated server at some point, so VPS should be very good for learning and preparing for dedicated.
    I have already signed up with Digital ocean, and performance of their servers(they say it is SSD) is really good. I have already installed CPanel, and everything so far looks easy, but this is only setup, i will see what will happen when real-time problems and everyday issues start to occur. To be fair with one more company, I have to say that I tried interserver.net, and there was no downtime or any other problems for a few days, and ticket responses were extremely fast(5-10 minutes), but their data center is really far from me and my customers, so I had to switch to Europe servers.

Thanks to everyone for their comments

reseller hosting, EZPZ looks good, and I have found good reviews.
    Also, I have some really nice SSD VPS plans
    I have upgraded from their Reseller to SSD plan (just as it was launched)
    There isn't much difference from cPanel, if you already have experience of it
    However, there is much more control
    I would recommend their Managed SSD plan if do not have experience of Solus, although as yet I have not needed to use it as the cPanel includes some basic server options which can be used instead
    One major advantage is control over the Firewall, although some of my customers have ended up blocked as I increased the thresholds over the default settings (such as 5 failed cPanel logins, more than 60 email access in 60 minutes, and so on)
    Equally, there doesn't appear to be full access to MySQL, so you still need to submit requests for any issues or backup restorations
    M8 INTERNET : Simple and cost effective website hosting from the UK
    M8 INTERNET : Google Ads Account Management