New Monitoring Service

We are creating a new server monitoring service similar to http://www.websitepulse.com (but better, and cheaper)
    We are looking for beta testers to try out the service before we launch the service to the public and start charging for it. The service will monitor any kind of web site, VPS, or dedicated server.
    If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, please send an email to monitorbetateam-request@5starhosting.co.uk with subject as subscribe, or use this form

Thank You

Moved to advertising forums.

Just to give you some info on the service, initially there will only be 2 monitoring stations in the UK, and 2 in the USA. If a check fails then you can have a notification sent by email, phone, fax, pager, SMS. Ping times, packet loss, and loading times can also be logged with each check, and archived for up to 12 months. As well as viewing details of each individual check, you will be able to view graphs for maximum/minimum/average ping times hourly/daily/weekly/monthly, and the same also for packet loss, loading times, and any downtime or server errors.

Any benefits for being a beta tester, like lifetime free account or something....
    Shawn Ho
    Singapore Web Hosting Talk - http://www.sgwebhostingtalk.com
    Singapore Soccer - http://www.singaporesoccer.com
    EMAIL - shawnho@sgwebhostingtalk.com

Only free during testing period, you will get 50% discount on the already cheap prices if you decide to continue using the service.

I should probably mention that it will also be able to monitor routers & firewalls. If anyone has any suggestions for features please post them here, or send an email to the list address once you have subscribed.

7. I see they alot Monitor service out they

WOW

you just posted about your new service and you already show that you have 14103 accounts. Are you sure you have secured that many already?

Re: WOW

Originally posted by N2active
    you just posted about your new service and you already show that you have 14103 accounts. Are you sure you have secured that many already?
    No, that's WebSitePulse, that's not us

Example e-mail alert with our service:
    I have been unable to ping your server (127.0.0.1). I tried to load www.your.website but I was unable to connect to the server. The problem seems to be with the router router.hostname (69.20.1.40)
    Example telephone alert: Listen

Those are just to give you an idea of the basic info you'll get, the messages will no doubt be refined & improved before we actually go live with the service. By becoming a beta tester you can help us to do that.
    Last edited by Tim Harvey; 10-10-2004 at 12:29 PM.

Very interested...just subscribed!