Niche Market Hosting Website for Sale

Offering for sale:

FastPhotoHost.com

http://www.fastphotohost.com

included in sale is fastphotohosting.com

Included:

2 domains
    $600 script
    Alexa Ranking: 489,201 http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...photohost.com/

We were planning on marketing this business in the niche market. However, now too busy with our main hosting company. No revenue to report as we have not advertised. This website comes with backend, easy maintenance.

Accepting Offers.

Traffic coming from incoming links that were posted over the past 2 months. If you would like confirmation of where the links are located we will forward the info to you. Most likely missed out on sales, as we never opened the doors for business.

no PR.
    no linkpop.
    no record in archive.org

does not seems the site is receiving any traffic.

Please PM me your site stats.

Here is more info via Alexa:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?a...tphotohost.com

It does not get much traffic..Just wanted to let people know where people find the site...

I will send pm..

Replied to pms, and here is more info:

There are not any visitors to speak of right now..However, once these links get updated above after a few months it should get going, was trying to explain that in the sale page.

We are not selling the site as a high traffic site, or with any sales. Just selling it as is, for we don't have time for it right now.
    We purchased the site a few months back, and have just let it sit.

Will provide link info if requested.

Thanks

i will start the bidding at $250, when does the sale end?

do you get updates forever on the script or is it a year per license or what?

Also it looks like that script costs $295 not $600 or did you buy the 360 option for another $295 therefore making it $600 (well technically $590)?
    Last edited by sleeper; 08-10-2004 at 05:52 AM.

website

Sleeper,

We purchased the site from the previous owner, and at the time we purchased the site the script was not on sale. The sale just started recently. Was giving an idea of replacement cost, at least when we originally purchased the site the script was up at $600.

The script/template for the site is just that, and does not come with updates as lets say some other scripts might. What you see is what you get, a complete website with backend (admin) etc.

The thread and sale will be open until Sunday 5pm (PST) at which time the highest offer will become the new owner. Any other questions please inquire.

Thanks

High offer is $275 via pm....in 2 hours the site will be sold. Get your bids in if interested.

ok i will bite at $280, though i would be nice if all bids were confined to posts so they can be verified. i hope that request is understandable!