Thread: VPSNINE Review

VPSNINE Review

I was looking for a VPS to host my Minecraft, database and web server; I found VPSNINE. Before, I was using shared hosting and dedicated Minecraft hosts - I was not pleased with either services.

VPSNINE has many aspects that are appealing: superb set up time (my VPS was ready within minutes, no problems), a lot of Linux distributions to choose from which you can easily install from SolusVM, great quality hardware that has yet to cause me any problems and more. However, the best thing about VPSNINE is the support; I've made a few tickets about installing software, panels and other issues that I have been having on my behalf and they are always responded to within 20 minutes. Furthermore, they don't treat you "like another customer", they always have the right solution for you.

So far, I have not experienced any lag, hardware faults nor anything else - which is vital for my hosting and game servers.

In conclusion, I suggest that you check them out as they are not expensive unlike most of the VPS hosts that I have stumbled upon.

Thanks,

Everlong101.

How long have you been with vpsnine if you do not mind me asking? It does seem they have made you happy so that is always a very good thing please update us in a few months.

Great to hear your loving their services. How long have they been providing you with their services?

Quote Originally Posted by sady92 View Post
    Hi Everlong101,

Thankyou for your review I hope you really enjoyed with us and we will try to give you and every our customers always a good support as everyone deserve .

Thankyou
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ezbnc View Post
    How long have you been with vpsnine if you do not mind me asking? It does seem they have made you happy so that is always a very good thing please update us in a few months.
    I've been with VPSNINE since the start of December last year. Not very long but I have had a few experiences with other VPS hosts that have put me off instantly.