Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Enotch Networks = Next ClubUpTime?

em...All enotch sites cant be visited, including their offical homepage, WHMCS, SolusVM, and all vpses...

Are they the next clubuptime? Waiting for the truth

Thanks for your post.

However. I have already updated another thread here on WHT with details regarding the issue. All of our servers are not offline. We have services at Telehouse 25B 199.30.140.0/22 that is not affected.

Thanks.

Hi, can you give me the link?
    And when could you solve this issue?
    Many thanks.

199.30.137.*** affected :-(
    root@chicago:~# ping my.enotch.com
    ping: unknown host my.enotch.com
    root@chicago:~# ping www.enotchnetworks.com
    ping: unknown host www.enotchnetworks.com
    root@chicago:~# ping ns1.enotchnetworks.com
    ping: unknown host ns1.enotchnetworks.com
    Last edited by inso; 08-08-2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: much more

Quote Originally Posted by enotchnet View Post
    Thanks for your post.

However. I have already updated another thread here on WHT with details regarding the issue. All of our servers are not offline. We have services at Telehouse 25B 199.30.140.0/22 that is not affected.

Thanks.
    you suprise me by how quick you answer on the network issue, but yet could not reply a ticket opened for 14 days on the poseidon node.

@op, What enotch tell could be lies as what did to me. I am very sure they would be a new clubuptime.

I will not get into a back and forth match with you. All of the information is posted in the other thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=1072137.

The poseidon node issue was responded to here on wht and in tickets that were opened prior to this issue.

I would ask that if you do not have first hand information then please refrain from posting.

The poseidon node issue was responded to here on wht and in tickets that were opened prior to this issue.
    Not trying to get into a pissing match here, but you'd think if someone had a ticket open for 14 days, you would take the liberty of answering their ticket in a timely fashion, rather than telling them on a message board that you've already answered it here on WHT, and on tickets opened PRIOR to the issue.

Actually I said in your own quotation "here on wht and in tickets that were opened prior to THIS issue". The "THIS" that I am referring to is the issue that is affecting access to our support system. I cannot comment on whether this person had a ticket open for 14 days or 14hrs as I have no way to validate who this person is based on a wht username.

Any idea on when this issue is going to get fixed? Even your phone seems to be down - is Enotch Networks going under? There are a lot of customers waiting for you to come back up just to be able to get the date off the server and port it to another provider

Actually I said in your own quotation "here on wht and in tickets that were opened prior to THIS issue". The "THIS" that I am referring to is the issue that is affecting access to our support system. I cannot comment on whether this person had a ticket open for 14 days or 14hrs as I have no way to validate who this person is based on a wht username.

Ominous silence................ These guys are bunch of ****ing amateurs!

Quote Originally Posted by iainmckenzie View Post
    Ominous silence................ These guys are bunch of ****ing amateurs!
    What silence? Did you do a search?

I updated the thread in the outages section in WHT.

Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by hoster1221 View Post
    Any idea on when this issue is going to get fixed? Even your phone seems to be down - is Enotch Networks going under? There are a lot of customers waiting for you to come back up just to be able to get the date off the server and port it to another provider
    In either case our top priority is to restore service and obviously take if from there on. We will need to regroup once this is resolved but we will not go under.

The 800# 871# 3764# works for me and for others

:-{ for 2 days...
    and wait

i been with enotch network allmost a few months,
    there server speed are very high, but uptime are trouble.
    sometimes may server was down for 5 minutes, and then 2 months down !

yes i agree the server are very good and very speed but our problem with enotch is the uptime every time we have a troubles that last for many days
    that affaect our websites too much now we are going lost all the seo we have done with google for that last months because google started remove manyt of my pages from the search results

personaly i m not going to move to another provider but just hope all this kind of problems enotch is hving to be solved and we can have a nice days again

what is the ETA ?

Any news as to when they may come back to life - if ever ???

I am using them as test, so its not mission critical... but still, need to know what is happening....

What silence? Did you do a search?

I updated the thread in the outages section in WHT.

Try again.
    How about you "try again" and act professionally and not come across as a obnoxious, arrogant little twat!

Answer your helpdesk tickets in a reasonable time for me and all the other users having issues with your service.

Maybe update what the problem is on your site (when it was up and working).

Answer your ****ing work phone!

Apologise to all the people affected by this which I havent seen you do once!

And stop lying to folk about containers being up and network services being resumed in a few hrs.

Your coming across as being defensive and hostile to your users, who by all accounts so far, have been pretty decent and patient about a problem that was caused by your company in the first place.

Try again.

What a joke!!!!

well said! I second that - as I think all Enotch unfortunate customers do

Time to move on people, i wouldnt tolerate the way enotch has addressed this problem. Basically saying where having problems, get used to it.

How about telling your clients whats going on and when its going to be resolved!

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    How about telling your clients whats going on and when its going to be resolved!
    ps: check out my signature, am I right?

TBH I don't know much about enotch or what services/prices they offered so i couldn't predict what was going to happen.

Im just going on the customer service or lack of it that i have seen in this and other enotch related threads.

But i gather you have first hand experience?

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    TBH I don't know much about enotch or what services/prices they offered so i couldn't predict what was going to happen.

Im just going on the customer service or lack of it that i have seen in this and other enotch related threads.

But i gather you have first hand experience?
    I'm not sure that's quite what he meant

Their website is still down, all I get is;

Hmm, www.enotchnetworks.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run www.enotchnetworks.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.
    Also reported down from various locations;

http://www.downornot.com/enotchnetworks

http://host-tracker.com/check_res_ajx/8548319-0/

another day and we still wait it's taking a long time a week and maybe more

anybody has any idea about enotch???

any updates for today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast