Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

naked prisoner being led on a leash by a woman soldier

after a great victory a kick in their own butts lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3689267.stm

Rumsfeld pressed over jail abuse

In pictures: Prisoner abuse
    US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld is facing mounting pressure, as a new set of photographs showing Iraqi prisoner abuse is published.

President George W Bush is reportedly annoyed with the way Mr Rumsfeld handled the crisis over the photos.

The newly-published photographs include one of a naked prisoner being led on a leash by a woman soldier.

BBC Washington correspondent Justin Webb says it is possible that Mr Rumsfeld could be forced to resign.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4...buse123_ap.jpg

An American soldier points at the genitals of a naked Iraqi prisoner. (AP Photo/Courtesy of The New Yorke

Those soliders in the pictures need to be arrested, court marshalled and sentenced to life in prision.

It angers me to see those pictures. Who the hell do they think they are putting a leash on someone and mistreating them like that?

As an American, I'm not only upset at this allegations, but I'm sadden to see that our own soliders have the balls do something so disrespectful. They need to be punished at the highest extent of the law. What the hell are they thinking??

Thats terrible.
    This just gives a bad name to the whole army.
    They should be dismissed.. and then fine and/or jailed.
    If it was up to me.. i would have done what they did to the iraqis [to the americans responsible]

Reminds me of : 'Power corrupts , and absolute power corrupts absolutely.'

What is worse is it is inviting a retaliation which will only cause more damage where the innocent will suffer.

Originally posted by RajanUrs
    Reminds me of : 'Power corrupts , and absolute power corrupts absolutely.'

What is worse is it is inviting a retaliation which will only cause more damage where the innocent will suffer.
    What is worse is without these pictures, the Government would have approached this in a different way, they would have brushed it off and denied any and all allegations.

It angers me so much to think that these soliders were having a good time mistreating these Iraqis.

those soldiers should be stripped and handled just as those iraqis ... eye for eye, tooth for tooth I say.

p.s : Yes, I can hear you people mumbling "but thatd make you just as bad" ... hell maybe but the tortured should gain justice and there nothing that will teach them a lesson better than giving them a taste of their own medicine. whoa big ps :p

I wonder ... why are so many people angry about it but nothing can be done about it ? Is the world that far up the bush administrations a$$ ??

Originally posted by Cyrus
    those soldiers should be stripped and handled just as those iraqis ... eye for eye, tooth for tooth I say.

p.s : Yes, I can hear you people mumbling "but thatd make you just as bad" ... hell maybe but the tortured should gain justice and there nothing that will teach them a lesson better than giving them a taste of their own medicine. whoa big ps :p
    Why torture them for a few hours? Hit them where it hurts, discharge them for the military, court marshall them, and ruin their life. If you are kicked out of the military, the best job one can get in the U.S. is cleaning bathrooms.

They've embarassed the U.S. and shamed our name.

lolol im totally with you Rob83 ... sorry, I was being too kind there.

Its inhumane to do such acts, dont think barbarians would even do that ! Hang them till death. simple.

The Washington Post says it cannot eliminate the possibility that some of the latest images were staged, but reporter Christian Davenport says he believes the pictures are authentic.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4..._abuse_wp3.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4...buse115_ap.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4...buse116_ap.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4...buse117_ap.jpg

It is not possible to verify Mr Abed's account of his experiences in Abu Ghraib prison, although the abuse is consistent with the findings of a US Department of Defense investigation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3689371.stm

the story in the last link makes my blood curdle ! If there was something worse than hanging those soldiers to death then I would be pleased to see it happen to them.

careful

we have to be careful in these types of statements- what if the iraqi prisoners were getting just that after doing bad things and being put in prison.

oh yeah- forgot about that one eh? - lol

well - my opionion on this - is that it is wrong - the soldiers if found guilty should be booted from the army and fined or imporisoned (whatever the law says).

I also disagree with women being in a mens prison and vice versa - that is rediculous. can you imangine if these were male soldiers and female prisoners the outrage?? its disgusting and these few should not be allowed to tarnish the many.

what are they thinking. these idiots need to be acted on quickly - but according to law.

now - what should be done to muqtada al-sadr if he is captured? he is responsible for the deaths of hundreds.........
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

I hope this means we will get the hell out. What saddens me more is the daily news of more dying.
    9/11 Memorial, do you have a story to tell?
    United Web Site Award Givers, do you believe your site is worthy of an award?

the story in the last link makes my blood curdle ! If there was something worse than hanging those soldiers to death then I would be pleased to see it happen to them.
    you are so uninformed and biased it is laughable. does this mean you want that done to the prisoners who may have also commited more heinous crimes than that including murder??

come on dude - wh ydont you try being fair an unbiased across the board.

they all should be tried according to the law - including the prisoners. what should we do to muqtada al-sadr who just sent 40 misguided iraqisto their deaths in najaf in the alst hour??
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Bush said the abuses were “terrible” for America’s image abroad. “I think people in the Middle East who want to dislike America will use this as an excuse to remind people about their dislike,” he told Al-Arabiya television, a satellite channel based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, that is popular around the Arab world
    Use this an excuse? Typical response. What are they suppose to do? Forgive the U.S?

Afterward, White House press secretary Scott McClellan later used the word “sorry” a half-dozen times in a briefing for reporters. “The president is sorry for what occurred and the pain it has caused,” he said.

Asked why Bush himself had not apologized, McClellan said: “I’m saying it now for him.
    Bush didn't even apologize. Now that's fudged up. Having someone else apologize for you. Shows us that Bush isn't too concerned about this issue.

Source:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4855930/

Bush didn't even apologize. Now that's fudged up. Having someone else apologize for you. Shows us that Bush isn't too concerned about this issue.

He certainly isn't concerned about the people of his own country so why would he be concerned about that?

I think this is terrible!!!!!!!

THEY ARE JUST ASKING FORM THE IRAQ'S TO LASH BACK AT US HERE IN THE US!!!!!!

Leave me out of this,i am totally against this whole stupid thing!!!!!!!!!

The Dude

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Unfortunately, I must say this: I believe that these images are only the tip of the iceberg. I mean c'mon for these images to exist suggests that it has happened 100x times more just not photographed (/leaked).

Originally posted by Rob83
    Use this an excuse? Typical response. What are they suppose to do? Forgive the U.S?

Source:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4855930/
    Like father, like son.

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Originally posted by beowulfdk
    Unfortunately, I must say this: I believe that these images are only the tip of the iceberg. I mean c'mon for these images to exist suggests that it has happened 100x times more just not photographed (/leaked).
    In fact, the International Red Cross is now saying publicly that they'd reported similar abuses to US authorities several times for weeks before these pictures came out. So it appears that at least some level the US military was aware of what was going on but did nothing -- until the evidence became embarassingly public.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

Bush is an idiot,he wont apologize for this!!!!!!

He's playing chicken,he is hiding while others fight his battles

The Dude

an army that doesn't care to rape it's own female GIs, dosn't care for anything....

http://www.drsusanblock.com/editoria...DenverPost.htm

this even gets me more angry than the pics, i just read it yesterday.
    » Poised.com - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director

sailor: thinking about "what if"s and "may have"s about the prisnors in jail is not on. Whatever they have done, theyre in jail for. Torturing and abusing the prisnorrs is not humane or lawful. So why should the soldiers be tried with the current Laws ?? They should get as good (and more) as they give!

The soldiers must be dealt with in the harshest possible way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is terrible............

Bush stays hidden though,what a p***y he really is,a coward no less!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesnt even apologize,i am so fumed right now its not funny!!!!!

The Dude

If they are not taught the Geneva rules, then they must5 do what they need to do to get info.
    BTi-Hosting.co.uk High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast