What types of topics?

What types of topics would you like to see for the HostingCon 2005 conference sessions? Any burning issues you'd like to see addressed? What's positively or negatively impacting your business that you'd like to hear more about?

The HostingCon 2005 Steering Committee has some ideas of our own, but we'd like to know what you think too. We have a bunch of speaking proposals in already and want your thoughts to be included in our planning process.

What do you think?
    George A. Roberts IV ~ President & CEO, Purity Networks

Powerful, easy to use antispam services

I think it would be cool to do some sort of session given by a few leaders / mods here about lessons learned about the industry through WHT. Or something along those lines.
    Advanced Forum Hosting
    http://www.boardnation.com
    Easily build a community today!

How about what your proposed solution to the running of unlicensed businesses by minors but since I can't attend if someone could send us some notes that would be fantastic.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Well,

One activity we could do is put the moderators in a row and throw pie's at them.

That sounds like alot of fun!

On a serious note, how will this event benifit a WebHost? What exactly will be there?

Kind Regards,

James Parmee Morris
    PhoneSupportWorldwide.com
    Web Hosting Telephone Customer Services
    Telephone: 0800 310 2729 - Blog: Click here

SWR suggested a dunk tank... I said I would only go for it if I got to dunk him first...
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

hehe dunk tank sounds like fun! some one pay for my ticket and ill let any one dunk me!
    James Chillman -UK Backup Limited
    www.ukbackup.com- Online Backup Offsite Backup, Backup Software

Originally posted by WebspaceUK

On a serious note, how will this event benifit a WebHost? What exactly will be there?
    Here is a list of sessions.
    http://www.hostingcon.com/attend/conf-schedule.php
    Advanced Forum Hosting
    http://www.boardnation.com
    Easily build a community today!

The only thing I'll mention is that our conference sessions that are on the site are subject to change. We're going through all of our speaking proposals and working on the conference sessions this week and next. But we'll be covering technology, sales/marketing, and business issues. We want to make this a well-rounded event that everyone can take something away from.
    George A. Roberts IV ~ President & CEO, Purity Networks

Powerful, easy to use antispam services