Post Hosting compnay hiring U.S. cpanel/whm techs

Company: Biggest-Hosting.com

Job Opening: System Admin/Technial Support.

We are looking for few qualified individuals to answer technical support tickets, offer live chat support, phone support and manage servers. Hired individuals will be responsible for managing cpanel/whm servers including rebooting servers in case of downtime.

Qualifications:

- 18 years older and above
    - Must be located in U.S.
    - Must sign + noterize and send a non disclousure agreement
    - Have atleast a year of experience with linux cpanel/whm server
    -Strong customer service + technical support skills

Wages: Negotiable

Please send a cover letter & resume with days and hours that you are available to: ceo[at]biggest-hosting.com

Thank you
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

Adding to the previous requirements, you would need to send/fax a copy of your valid state id as driver license upon starting to work for us.

Thank you
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

I will send you a resume + e-mail soon.

i have sent the resume..Please check.

Please ignore as I am not in the US...I just sent the resume seeing the Job profile..Location does not matter this job profile and I could do it well enough from here also... You are free to contact me..