Mailfoundry Email Host Wanted

Hi,

We have 3 domains which we host in different locations. However none of them have any spam filtering.

We have used Mail Foundry in the past and are keen to find a host who will filter all our mail on these domains.

Basically, we want to point the MX to your Mail Foundry server, you filter the mail and then send it back to our web server for delivery to our mailboxes.

All the mail accounts are very low volume and we only need incoming filtering.

Thanks

Hi,

Would one of the forum leaders, please amend the thread title to "Anti-Spam Mail Filtering Needed - Ideally Mailfoundry"

Thanks

Mail foundry offers hosted services:
    http://mailfoundry.com/anti-spam/hosted_anti-spam/
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

hi,

Thanks for the reply. I wanted a per domain solution rather than a per mailbox.

We have a number of mail forwarders that forward from the domain to existing mailboxes. With mailfoundry themselves they charge for each of these also.

Thanks

Would you be interested in us hosting the e-mail accounts through our mail server and we include the spam filtering?

Hi,

Yes. That would make no difference to us really. As long as the server has good uptime and reliability.

Thanks

I sent you a PM.

BTW, our uptime has been excellent. Short of when we reboot the server just for our routine maintenance, our mail server doesn't go down...period. I've got too many customers that rely on my uptime.