image hosting script

hello, i am looking for an image hosting script that is a clone or very similar to the prozilla image host script , needs to be PHP/MySQL and secure

front end would include guest upload, a membership option that allows the user to access their uploaded images, delete their own images and multiple uploads when signed in

the admin backend would have to include ability to view and delete the images, view bandwidth usage per image, the ability to show images that were uploaded by date, and the ability to email and manage users

plus complete rights, use & resell

thanks
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

The position has been filled. Thank you!
    Fraud Record - Stop Fraud Clients, Report Abusive Customers.
    █ Combine your efforts to fight misbehaving clients.

HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
    █ Large and awesome portfolio, just visit and see!

send me a pm

I can do this for you. Whats your budget?
    Im sure we can make it work.

Email if your interested.
    nabz245@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Harzem View Post
    The position has been filled. Thank you!

thanks everyone for the replies and PM's, the job has been contracted, if something happens and I need further contact i will post again, thanks again

Hello, I just wanted to post a short review of my deal with Harzem.

First I would like to say he is very professional and prompt in his replies, communication is key to everything and he was spot on. We agreed to terms on our contract and discussed my vision for the project in presales PM's and he gave me a firm quote and working time to finish the project, which he provided. Once the work was done a working demo was provided to me on his remote server, after testing the script and giving my approval he also provided me with a test installation script, which worked great. He promptly provided my script and all files as soon as my payment was sent to him.

I would also like to say he went above and beyond and provided some features I didnt even request that made the script that much better. I look forward to using Harzems services in the future and I thank him for a great transaction.

Joe

p.s. the script and website at this point are not live to the public but if neccessary I can provide a MOD a test site as proof of this transaction.

Hello,

I also want to thank dsotmoon for his clear requests (not being vague), appreciation of work, and fast and flawless payment. I look forward to work with him again and I can recommend him as a buyer for serious designers and coders.

Harzem