We are currently looking for an experienced marketeer in the hosting field. This involves a long term (full-time) job, working remotely or at our office in Rotterdam (NL).

What we are really looking for, is someone with refreshing ideas and motivation to improve our marketing position. This can also be combined with handling (new) sales, as well as a commission for the sales you bring in.

We have been in business for 8 years now, so this isn't the typical "help me get me get my company started" post. We are very well established, we just need someone to improve our marketing position, brand and getting our name familiarized more among our target audience.

These skills would be a minimum requirement:

- Fluent in English (native English/American/Aussie/Kiwi is preferred - not required)
- Experienced in internet marketing for at least several years
- Knowledgeable about the hosting industry
- Friendly, social, intuitive, creative, honest and loyal
- Being able to work without constantly requiring instructions
- And above all: having good ideas to implement new marketing strategies and to analyze the market

These skills are preferred, but optional (e.g. not necessarily required):

- Experience in the SEO field
- Marketing degree

Salary is to be discussed and will increase based on performance and results. Additionally a commission can be provided for new sales.

To apply for this position, please send me a PM. Please do NOT respond in this post.