* Mexican Web Hosting Law

Hello, I have looked around and could not find what is not allowed to be hosted in Mexican Servers.

Check with the provider's terms of service or acceptable use policy. Usually they will list such things that is not allowed on their network. If your still unsure contact the company directly.
    MACH9Servers - Gigabit VPS Hosting, Managed cPanel VPS, Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation
    Gigabit Network - Instant Activation - Reliable Support
    Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

I cannot find any Mexican or servers or DataCenter. Mostly they don't speak english and when I try to speak Spanish they just leave.

Try having a look here, http://www.datacentermap.com/mexico/ doesn't show many data centres but I am sure you can communicate with them if needed.
    MACH9Servers - Gigabit VPS Hosting, Managed cPanel VPS, Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation

Thank you and you think there is any other way?

Any other way to host a server in mexico? I am not entirely sure but your best bet I think is to get a US server based close to the border.

Well I was thinking of Mexico because they might have different internet web hosting laws

It depends on what your hosting and who your hosting with. Example, A law may not exist in another country to host say pirated files, but the provider or data centre may not allow in their own terms.

I got you, yeah basically what I basically what I am looking for is what is not allowed to be hosted in Mexico.

Read the providers Terms Of User and AUP. They should have what is allowed and not allowed in there. If you can't find it in English or can't speak Spanish you can always try contacting them by email and use google translator to translate the text.

Quote Originally Posted by BH-Greg View Post
    Read the providers Terms Of User and AUP. They should have what is allowed and not allowed in there. If you can't find it in English or can't speak Spanish you can always try contacting them by email and use google translator to translate the text.
    I think we are both confused, I believe what he is looking for is the list of things you cant host in mexico... try doing a google search for data laws or protection laws in mexico.

Yeah that is basically it ^^
    I've tried that for the past 3 hours today and couple days ago and couldn't find any.

Yeah, although information is everywhere, its finding it sometimes that's a pain. I recommend you ask the providers things they don't allow and it will give you some insight on what is generally not allowed to be hosted

Yeah when I try to contact the providers they usually just wonder off to another conversation. It is pretty lame, I am not sure who else to ask.

email is your best bet. I'm sure they'll work with you.
    Amanah Tech Inc.
    151 Front Street, Toronto, Canada
    Affordable Colocation & 100TB Dedicated Servers.
    Email: sales@amanah.com | +1 416 603 9825 X1 | http://www.amanah.com

You could try contacting HostDime
    http://www.hostdime.com/global/

Thanks for the recommendation, BeZazz!

FurHosting- what sort of account are you looking for? Do you require a VDS or physical server? What specs/bandwidth?
    | Marcos Font | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | India | Netherlands
    | Hong Kong

I could imagine they don't have that many laws.

I would go for US data centre based at the Mexican border just due to the fact that I think that US hosts will be more reliable than Meixcan hosts. In Mexico, blackouts are more likely to happen than in the US. And besides there is corruption...

Just be careful if it has anything to do with warez and or anything that could upset US laws...Just look at demonoid.