joshGAP Guest
    I am wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge of the pricing of a Rack and half-rack as well as 20amp & 30amp circuts in Telx space on Federal Street in Chicago?

hb-antony Guest
    Greetings,
    I don't know any off the top of my head but submit a request at www.quotecolo.com and you should be able to pull up some leads.
    Antony

While I don't know the exact pricing off-hand, I have a few contacts over at Telx I could share with you. PM me if you like.

Last I checked TelX was charging $1200 a cab and $28 an amp. That was at 350 E Cermak, but 600 Federal and 350 are both DRT buildings, so I'd imagine pricing would be roughly the same. That pricing was from about 6 months ago as well.

Last I checked TelX was charging $1200 a cab and $28 an amp. That was at 350 E Cermak, but 600 Federal and 350 are both DRT buildings, so I'd imagine pricing would be roughly the same. That pricing was from about 6 months ago as well.
    And 600 Fed does not compare to 350 Cermak. Former is a few notches below in quality.

And 600 Fed does not compare to 350 Cermak. Former is a few notches below in quality.
    Yep, when I asked my DRT sales rep about 600 Federal he just said, "You don't want to be in there." :-)
    It's basically all OLD telco stuff. There is still a decent amount of fiber going through there though, but it is no 350 E Cermak.