Thread: En-host down?

En-host down?

Does anyone know if en-host is down?

I have an account with them and ALL of my sites are down. The thin is I don't know if they're down or if something happend to my account.

Here's the deal. I emailed Jonathan and sales@en-host.com a week ago with a question - got no reply. Then I emailed them again a couple of days ago stating that I was planning to install phpbb to my account, trying to make sure it was ok. Still - no answer.

So I went ahead and installed phpbb and mamboserver. PHPbb install went smooth and I followed all security steps on the install instructions. Mambo install went OK, but I couldn't log on as admin. There was a security issue with mambo, but I thought that I patched it. Anyway I only installed this stuff on one of my sites, but all of my sites are down. Including a couple of client sites.

I've emailed Jonathan again, but since he hasn't replied to my last two emails, I'm a bit scared that he will just ignore me again. Anyone know what's going on with en-host, or if I can find help somewhere?

Cheers,
    MaFunk

Nah,

It should be back up very soon. He said there was some kind of apache problem and that its been dealt with right now.

I'm also waiting on en-host for my sites to come back online. They hardly ever go down so im not really that bothered.

Back up

Yeah, they're back up again.

I was scared that I did someting to screw things up when I installed mambo (still just a newbie).

Cheers,
    MaFunk

The other night En-host's dbase went down. Now, all of my sites are down. No word from Jonathan. Are your en-hosted sites down too?

Yeah, they're down.

I haven't got a reply from him since last night. Has the server been down since thurs?

Originally posted by jstyla
    .... so im not really that bothered.
    I take that back..

its been wayyyy too long now.. 12 hours is bad enough let alone 5 days

Not to be confused with our company!
    We are in no way related to them.