Web Host Feature Survey and Site Review

Well, after being told I was out of line in another forum when asking what it is that customers are looking for in a good web host, and what they would expect to pay for certain features, I was told this was a better place to ask.

So, let me put that out there. Take a look at my site, www.infuseweb.com, and let me know your thoughts on my pricing and features offered.

As you all probably know, many people take for granted that many of the features "already" come with a server installation, so they shouldn't have to pay for them. But keep in mind that someone has to maintain the systems, answer the support, and so on. It all costs money, so saying "you should charge $1.95 for the basic" plan is unrealistic. I've tried to factor this in, and I know I'm not going to make everyone happy, but I want to improve my service and any feedback from the web host community would be greatly appreciated!
    Infuseweb Hosting / Infuseweb Store
    Windows/Linux Shared and Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Online Software Store
    www.infuseweb.com / store.infuseweb.com
    1-866-663-2973

Hello
    1- congratulations for your new site lookup, nice colors
    2- u are right about shared plans, imagine u can have a site for less than $24 per year sthg i think $5 per month should be the smallest price to get a good home for your site
    3- to bring more reseller, i think try to have one more smaller reseller plan for example 500 mega storage, same features as ur basic plan for $25 per month
    4- u have plenty of features in your hosting plan, but this maybe bring more troubles to servers, but if u can manage well these features, this will be GREAT
    rami

Thanks, Rami!

Hmm, do you think that people would go for a smaller reseller plan? The only problem with that is someone might instead choose to spend $25 for a reseler plan instead of paying $40 for a higher-end hosting plan. I could end up providing more support, additional maintenance, additional sites, etc to help support a reseller plan than I would if it were a shared plan, and it would be for less money. I tried to price it fairly in that a basic reseller plan costs more than the highest-end shared hosting plan. Makes sense, doesn't it? Why would someone spend more money on a shared hosting plan if they can get more features on a reseller plan that costs less?

I've been trying very hard to keep all the features running well. I think I've done a pretty good job so far. Hope I can keep it up.

Thanks very much for the feedback. Unfortunately, it seems like no one really reads these forums, but hopefully I'll get more valuable feedback like this.
    Windows/Linux Shared and Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Online Software Store
    1-866-663-2973

yes but having a plan for 10 domains for example without MSSQL support, will save questions to ur support staff but this plan will be great for small reseller or for a web developper
    rami

True, I guess if I offered a plan with maybe 10 domains instead of 50, that might attract some customers, no? But what features should be offered with that plan? Everything? MS SQL costs a lot of money to implement, maintain, and backup. So, I'm looking at things from a cost persepctive, it doesn't make sense to offer MS SQL on all 10 domains for $25 when I only include 2 MS SQL domains on the max hosting plan at around $40/mo.

Don't get me wrong. Not saying I'm not listening. I greatly appreciate your feedback. Just providing my perspective.

EDIT: Perhaps I could offer a $25 plan for basic reselling that doesn't include MS SQL, but pretty much everything else?
    1-866-663-2973

yes that what i am saying try to offer a 10 pack without MSSQL check what i post above , i am sure this will bring more clients plus if someone need MSSQL for extra fee or upgrade to next plan
    rami

Sorry, I read it and it didn't sink in I think I might offer that for a little while and see how it goes. Might just work out
    1-866-663-2973

hope so and let me know
    rami

I've now added a starter reseller plan more in line what I think you guys were looking for. Hope you like it! Go to www.infuseweb.com/resellers.asp to see the plan.
    1-866-663-2973