* $21/month - Half-Life Dedicated Game Servers

Enhanced-Gaming

Game servers offered in three locations from only $21/month. Check out our new website, kickass prices, and great servers.

Some Prices
    $39/month - 16 slot CS pub @ Dallas
    $50/month - 20 slot DoD pub @ San Jose
    MORE

Minimum Server Specs
    Intel Pentium 4
    2.4 GHz processor
    1024 MB DDR RAM
    40 GB hard drive

Locations/Test IPs
    New York, NY - 65.125.225.170
    Dallas, TX - 209.120.239.86
    San Jose, CA - 69.1.65.20

Features
    Free plugins (i.e adminmod, statsme, etc.)
    24/7 FTP access
    Incredible support
    Unmetered disk space
    27015 default port
    Full control over server name

Visit us at enhanced-gaming.net, or #enhanced-gaming on Gamesnet IRC. I am also available on AIM. My screen name is 'Enhanced-Gaming'.

How many gameservers are going to be hosted per server?
    Synergy Blue LLC
    SonataWeb.net | SynergyBlue.com
    USA should so something about: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

We host 4-5 private CS game servers per box. We've tested this, and they run fine. Either way, we don't allow our game servers to have any loss/choke. Feel free to test one out.

what company runs your New York DC?

im guessing SM is the texas one, and Managed the San Jose - but i cant guess the NY one :|

EZZI. It says on our web page.

Originally posted by Rahil
    We host 4-5 private CS game servers per box. We've tested this, and they run fine. Either way, we don't allow our game servers to have any loss/choke. Feel free to test one out.

As many of you have noticed, our west game servers have been having some trouble (high latency, packet loss, etc.) for the past 24 hours or so. We apologize for this inconvenience, but the situation is beyond our control as this is an ongoing problem at the datacenter. I will be posting updates when available. Once again, I apologize.

Care to explain?

Our west servers are with Managed, and as you may have seen, their network went down for 24-48 hours, on and off. I felt it was necessary to let our west customers know about the outage. When I said, "we don't allow our game servers to have any loss/choke", I meant we don't overload our servers.

Originally posted by Rahil
    I know this is old but anyway.

Doing some simple math if you sell 4 private cs servers (12 players each) you get $84 and if you sell 5 you get $105...

Now if this were true you would have a loss $14 each month bc the servers you use are $119/month.

Anyway maybe this is to old and prices changed that much but I doubt it.

Our prices have changed a bit since I made that post, but only for public servers. How do you know the servers we use are $119/month? Anyway, I'd rather not discuss all of this with you.

I just took the prices of your website and the prices of managed.com your west location (as m entioned above).