Will Pay - CentOS 5.2 Webserver

Hi guys,

We'll I finally got the webserver of CentOS 2.1 working, but everything is so complex. I would really like to spend my time here to get to know a few of you guys and to learn exactly how to operate a webserver, but I don't have much time to learn all this new stuff.

So whoever is willing to install a CentOS 5.2 webserver with the all the necessary modules and applications of the perfect webserver which includes (php, mysql, apache, etc.) I would also like to have ffmpeg, ffmpeg-php, mplayer, mendcoder, flv2tool, lame mp3 encoder & libogg in the web server as well.

The webserver should be able to play .flv files and should work with PHP-motion.

If you think you can do this job for free or for a little cash, please PM me.

PM me for more info.

I think I like this thread right here because it seems like most people here are willing to do the job. People are talented and I know someone can get the job done.

People can't offer to help you on this board, it's against the rules. It's also not the most relevant board for your request.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

Moved to where it's allowed to reply with offers. The ad forums are the only place to request paid help.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Can't PM you, but if you drop me a line at d.vel.oper@gmail.com I can send you my resume, and you can take it from there.

We have techs available to help you on this. Send me an e-mail or IM & will take care of you.

E-mail: zach@seeksadmin.com
    AIM: SeeksZach
    MSN: SeeksZach@live.com

We can assist you. Send me an e-mail & will have a tech go through this.

E-mail: zach@seeksadmin.com
    MSN: SeeksZach@live.com
    AIM: SeeksZach

We can help you with the setup and configuration. Please contact me by PM or email (below)

We can help you out with this. Let me know if you are interested in working with us and we will discuss about it . Feel free to contact us

E-mail: supportmatrix@gmail.com
    Aim: supportmatrix247
    Yahoo: supprtmatrix
    Hotmail: supportmatrix@hotmail.com
    Web Hosting Gurus

For the guys that are willing to help, great! I will give each one of you a message.

Quote Originally Posted by projectmelano View Post
    For the guys that are willing to help, great! I will give each one of you a message.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

If the job is still pending please drop a mail to unixcares@gmail.com
    unixcares@gmail.com
    Red Hat Certified Engineer
    --------------------------
    Genius is ninety-nine percent perspiration and one percent inspiration

We can get this done. Please email sales@attacker.net

I will try to help you for free.. if the job is still there.

me [at] douglashaber.com
    AS395558

Job goes to Dveloper!

Review on Dveloper
    Dveloper was perfect for this job. He knows his programming and he knows exactly how to configure CentOS with all of the required modules I requested. Great service and knew exactly how to debug when bugs were present. Surely a great person to do business with. Will refer to again with small/large projects. I recommend this person for any linux based projects.

Thanks for all the other offers.

Kind regards,

Projectmelano

Soon after the server was setup and developer paid. There was still bugs left in CentOS and somehow the system crashed. Developer is not responding back. We need immediate action, a professional linux CentOS tech installer, and loyal developer.

Would a professional please help me with setting up a brand new CentOS with all of the required modules? Please drop your email here and your MSN messenger. I will add you immediately and start this CentOS installation and perfect server with all required modules for phpmotion.

Serious developers only please. Please do not leave a reply if you are not serious about this job.

Have you confirmed this is not an issue with the actual system?

In any case, I can help you with this.
    Drop me an email: support@theuniverses.com
    I'm only on MSN by request, but I can give you my direct phone number.

The problem is that he doesn't have an actual server, I set him up with a VirtualBox implementation, since he wants to do it locally, however, he thinks CentOS 5.2 running phpmotion is going to be performant. I installed ISPConfig for him as well, to try to ease the load on him. I worked on this for three days now for him, using VNC to install VirtualBox on his Vista host OS system, tried to use the netinst iso to install CentOS but his minimal DSL connection stalled the installation repeatedly, forcing me to use the DVD iso, which took almost a day in itself to download on his residential connection. He basically wants a phpmotion installation for free. He doesn't understand that he needs a dedicated server to do what he needs, he doesn't listen to reason. And for the amount of time I spent on this job I was paid $50.

Be wary with this kid, he's not your typical client, and he'll change his mind 90 times while you're just trying to work on one simple thing at a time.

Basically, he's in over his head, and if he would actually take advice, things would have went perfectly.

But that wasn't the case. So go ahead Nhia, smear my name, etc. You are the root of all your problems, I tried to explain to you how these things should work, but you disregarded everything, and I tried to help you solely on the fact that maybe you'd learn something in the process. Three days of straight work like I did was easily worth $300.

Remember that.

We both agreed on $40 when I asked you how much you wanted to be paid for this job. I simply asked you to install Centos 5.2, ISPconfig, LAMP, and all required modules.

First problem. You delayed the process for one whole night becauase you said router died. I basically did all the formatting of the HDD myself. Yes, you did help but we never really did start working until the 2nd day.

Second problem. Your ISPconfig installation was filled with bugs. I know ISPconfig is open souce but does it really come with all the bugs you've given me. The whole management section in ISPconfig doesn't even work.

Thrid problem. You did all the coding in SSH once you had access. I never saw a thing you were done since you had the SSH working. How would I know if you weren't implanting some unknown **** in my server?

Theres way many more Matt. Once you received the payment through paypal, you blocked me and act like I'm not even online. I had a simple bug that you could have easily fixed but you signed off.

I'll give you another chance to make your name better if you decide to fix the bugs. Seriously, if I knew that if the installation came with all these bugs and you weren't going to help me with them, I wouldn't have even spend a minute with you.

Lets keep it clean in here and try to resolve this issue. I really need this server fixed man.

Go on MSN Matt. Let's talk things out instead of spreading crap on the forum. I'll let you in on a deal.

Again, you don't understand what you're saying when you say 'server'. You don't have a server. You have a residentially hosted Windows Vista box running a CentOS 5.2 guest. Is ISPConfig buggy? Uh, yeah, check their forums. I agreed to $40 for installing all the required information on a vanilla CentOS install on a SERVER. Nothing is being smeared here, what I'm referring to is your severe misunderstanding of how all this works, and you wanting something from seemingly nothing. And as far as deals go, I've got enough of your money, remember, I was helping you out.

Go for it, get somebody else to fix your problems.
    Just make sure you only give them SSH access, because they'd probably laugh at you or try to sell you their affiliated dedicated or vps server plan and then install the software.