knightfal Guest
    Looking For OpenVpn Provider

Hi
    i am looking for openvpn provider with custom port. Using TCP with allowed port 443 for inbound and outbound connection. Need dedicated ip from US or Uk or EU .want to spend around 15 to 20 bucks .
      1 Not allowed!

I had a client that used strongvpn.com. He said they were very good and setup custom port for him like you are requesting. Perhaps they can do the same for you.

0 Not allowed!

knightfal Guest
    Hello James,
    i am the one you talking about with strongvpn. Remember me ?? I sent you the config . I am with strongvpn right now but they are alittle bit expensive. I strongly recommend anyone who dont care about 25$ monthly charges. They do have Very Very Good Support desk which really 24/7 online. They helped the customer very nice and you can see comments on their website. So anyone who can offer me what i need ??? Also VPS with 25$ ?? if i can get the VPS with that price around i will buy vps and install openvpn myself
      0 Not allowed!

I am with www.smallvpn.com . Cheapest is $9.95 a month . I am on their $19.95 plan though. So far so good. Very reliable. You can always request to have custom port setup for you.

knightfal Guest
    thank you rolypoly . i think they doing reseller for strongvpn.com because all the plans and articles are same.
      0 Not allowed!

Try hostkitty.net, I have a VPN with them andd James who runs it is very accomodating.
      0 Not allowed!

Alonweb.com offers openvpn for free of charge. Works fine for me.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes Alonweb.com is good though I have not tried them, but heard from my friends
      0 Not allowed!

cfot Guest
    I've been using Surfbouncer and they support TCP on all of their servers. I use TCP when on campus since they block UDP and the UDP when off for better speed.http://www.surfbouncer.comhttp://www.surfbouncer.com/tcp_server.htm
      0 Not allowed!

just get a cheap vps and setup vpn yourself..... look for a provider in a premium datacenter and you should be set...
      0 Not allowed!

I have an account with smallvpn for my personal use. Fast setup and so far, very good.
    knightfal, i don't think they are reselling. I don't see any trace of data link to other competitor which you have mention.

i asked them if they were reselling and they told me no.
      0 Not allowed!

I can recommend alwaysvpn.com
    They have a prepay openvpn service. No monthly charges
      0 Not allowed!

swissvpn.com is like $5
      0 Not allowed!